• 24.04.2024, 01:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

SNTmods

AquagrATIx800 for PCI-X?

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004, 03:45

Was AC intending to develop a block for this variant or the x850?

-Dan
Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.

Re: AquagrATIx800 for PCI-X?

Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004, 13:49

The X800-PCI-X waterblock will be available tomorrow, also the 6800LE.

In the next weeks we will also launch new waterblocks for the 6600 and X700 series.

In the moment we think, that the X850 cards will have the same layout like the X800 cards.

Beun

Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2004, 08:09

In the next weeks we will also launch new waterblocks for the 6600 and X700 series

YES! :)

shonuff

Freitag, 17. Dezember 2004, 11:45

Will the 6800LE fit on the 6800 Ultra PCI-Express cards?

Is the 6800LE for sale yet? Where are the pictures?

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 03:15

I' made the misstake by buying the AGP-supportet block, i thought that the block supported my asus EAX800XT, but my god so wrong i hade.

now I've tried for about two mounths now to get in contact withe the support off www.caseking.de without any luck.
they seem to not care about thier coustemers.

is there any way for me to get my agp-supportet block changed for a PCI-Express block.

I've e-mailed the aqua-computers support, but they havent reply yet and that was before Xmass.

please help me to finde a sulotion.

Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2005, 04:22

Sorry,

another mail to the support of Caseking.
I don´t know if AC´s support can help.
But here is nobody who can help you.

Sorry, Closed

Stefan