• 25.04.2024, 01:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

high flow NEXT 0 l/h and different temp from D5 Next

Donnerstag, 31. Dezember 2020, 19:28

Hello,
i just installed high flow NEXT and i have 2 problems:

1) the Flow meter shows 0 l / h up to 72% of the D5 i.e. 4118rpm and 21 l / h 100% D5 4826 rpm

2) the temperature sensor of the D5 is 26.6 while that of the Flow meter is 29.9.even under stress there are always 3/4 degrees of difference (differences are put in places but being a small circuit the difference cannot be that big. which one should I believe ??

my custom lloop is so formed. Tank> D5Next Pump> GPU (Water WB 3080)> Radiator> WB CPU> Hight Flow meter> Radiator> Tank
does anyone know how to help me with the 2 problems listed above?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »schiaffo88« (31. Dezember 2020, 20:30)

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021, 01:32

Your flow rate is too low.
The High Flow Next requires at least 35 l/h to measure accurate.

The low flow rate causes the temperature difference between the temp sensors.
The D5 Next measures the cold water, and the High Flow Next measures the warm water behind the CPU block.

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021, 11:34

thanks for the reply

- Should i add a second pump?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »schiaffo88« (1. Januar 2021, 11:47)

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021, 20:01

First check what adds that much restriction to your loop. It may be clogged waterblocks for example.

Freitag, 1. Januar 2021, 20:28

at first glance from the plexiglass of the WB CPU / GPU I don't see anything, is there a way to understand if there is something blocking inside the radiators?

Samstag, 2. Januar 2021, 23:32

Maybe a Fitting is too long and screwed in too deep so it blocks the water flow...

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2021, 11:42

I noticed that when I turn off the PC, a large air bubble comes back to me, between the Tank and the radiator on the radiator outlet and another air bubble between the flowmeter and the radiator at the inlet. So I'm sure there is an air bubble inside the radiator that can't get out.
the radiator is placed vertically with the inlet / outlet at the top, suggestions on how to get the air bubble out?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »schiaffo88« (3. Januar 2021, 11:56)