• 19.04.2024, 09:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabus - Farbwerk Rev 2 - Installation on Win10 64bit

Samstag, 30. Januar 2021, 22:08

Hello All, I have a problem with my Farbwerk, after Windows reinstall I can't run and remeber how it was installed before.

Now I have undetected USB device (can't find any driver on aquacomputer website):

When I try to instal Aquasite I have this information:

My device:

I need to add that previosly I was able to use it on Aquasite on my Windows 10 64bit, but now I'm not able to run it again.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dr.Kleiner« (30. Januar 2021, 22:52)

Samstag, 30. Januar 2021, 22:47

Check your USB connector on the farbwerk.
Your picture of the top of the farbwerk has a '1' int the upper right corner of the farbwerk, which indicates pin 1 on the connector and should be the +5VDC lead.
It looks like you have the shield drain ground on it.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2021, 22:51

OK, I will check it tomorrow. Driver will be in Aquasuite? Or I need download somethin else?

Samstag, 30. Januar 2021, 23:43

Its not a driver issue, it looks like you have your USB connector on the farbwerk plugged in wrong way around.
The USB header on the farbwerk has '1' at one end, which should correspond with the red lead of the USB cable.

Edit: below is a snippet from the manual. Orient the USB connector on the farbwerk so the wire colors match the orientation of the colors in the picture.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (31. Januar 2021, 01:22)

wpuser

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2021, 06:24

According to your picture, you connected the cable wrong. Please change that as soon as possible and hope that this mistake did not damage your farbwerk!

You don't need any specific drivers. All Aqua Computer devices work with classic HID drivers that already come with Windows.

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2021, 12:18

Thanks! It was really my mistake (when I start to checking connection) with this cable. Now it's connected corectly and it's working, but bring it to live was not so easy.

But after cable change Windows didn't recognize device, then I disconnected cable from Farbwerk when computer was enabled and connect it back on running system and Windows detect device in a moment :) now it's working fine even after restarts. (Maybe this will help someone to make farbwerk running).