• 27.04.2024, 22:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

No Fan RPM and No calitemp sensor reading

Samstag, 20. März 2021, 15:03

So I currently hook up my aquaero 5 and aquabus x4 together, In aquasuite it can read aquabus x4 but can't read calitemp sensor at all, I tried use without aquabus x4 and one of them would work. I also tried reduce bus speed and it did not work. Tried reset the device it results it's the same.

Aquaero 5's Fan 2 3 works no RPM reading can only control by voltage.

Some assistant would be appreciate!
»xhamster« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:

Silky_

Montag, 22. März 2021, 03:19

Maybe a dumb question however is the X4 hub connected to Aquabus High? That would be the first thing to ensure. Is the Calitemp required to have an Aquabus high signal or could it be connected to the Low side since it’s just a temp sensor? Let me know what you find out.

Montag, 22. März 2021, 03:44

Maybe a dumb question however is the X4 hub connected to Aquabus High? That would be the first thing to ensure. Is the Calitemp required to have an Aquabus high signal or could it be connected to the Low side since it’s just a temp sensor? Let me know what you find out.

The aquabus low port has been repurposed to Flow 2. low_to_flow.jpg