• 19.04.2024, 06:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New user feeling a little overwhelmed any help would be greatly apricated

Montag, 29. März 2021, 18:13

hello so today i bit the bullet and ordered my last few items for my build the items iv ordered are as follows

1. Aqua computer flow sensor high flow NEXT

2.Aqua computer octo fan controller

3.Aquaero 6 pro usb

My first question is could i plug my pump , fans and high flow next into the OCTO fan controller then link that to the Aquaero 6 pro as i have the lian li o11 xl pc case i am using a external housing to house the aquaero outside of the case i have read you can link them via aquabus connection but unsure what id need to connect them

My second question is iv purchased the remote for the aquaero 6 how would i connect my pc to be able to turn it on though the remote .

sorry if this is a fairly common or question with obvious answers i just feel a little of of my depth this is totaaly new to me

any help would be greatly applicated.

Thanks in advance

james

Dienstag, 30. März 2021, 17:46

could i plug my pump , fans and high flow next into the OCTO fan controller then link that to the Aquaero 6 pro
You need an Aquabus Cable to link the OCTO to the Aquaero. https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3487
The Aquabus connection only works in one direction, the Aquaero is the master device and controls the Octo.

If you want to use the Aquasuite Software, you have to connect the Aquaero to the Mainboard with an USB Cable.
RGBpx functions are only available with an USB connection.

RE: New user feeling a little overwhelmed any help would be greatly apricated

Dienstag, 30. März 2021, 21:35

hello so today i bit the bullet and ordered my last few items for my build the items iv ordered are as follows

1. Aqua computer flow sensor high flow NEXT

2.Aqua computer octo fan controller

3.Aquaero 6 pro usb

My first question is could i plug my pump , fans and high flow next into the OCTO fan controller then link that to the Aquaero 6 pro as i have the lian li o11 xl pc case i am using a external housing to house the aquaero outside of the case i have read you can link them via aquabus connection but unsure what id need to connect them

My second question is iv purchased the remote for the aquaero 6 how would i connect my pc to be able to turn it on though the remote .

sorry if this is a fairly common or question with obvious answers i just feel a little of of my depth this is totaaly new to me

any help would be greatly applicated.

Thanks in advance

james

Will you be running the aquasuite software?