• 27.04.2024, 03:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Gibo

Splitty9 fans max load

Mittwoch, 28. April 2021, 16:02

Hello,
A quick question... can I connect 6 Noctua AF-A14 PWM fans to a Splitty9 ?
Will the splitter be able to sustain the current load of 6 of this fans ?
The Splitty9 is connected via aquabus to an aquaero 6XT.
I have 2 Splitty9 connected to the aquaero unit, that control 12 Noctua fans all of the same model.

https://noctua.at/en/nf-a14-pwm-chromax-…p/specification

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gibo« (28. April 2021, 16:05)

Mittwoch, 28. April 2021, 17:28

NO! You must connect the Splitty9 on a FAN Port of the Aquaero!
If you connect the Splitty9 with Fans on the Aquabus Connector, you destroy the Aquaero!!!

Will the splitter be able to sustain the current load of 6 of this fans .
The Aquaero is rated for 30 Watts (=2.5 Ampere) on each Fan connector.
Please read the Datasheet of your Fans, and look for the Power consumption of each Fan.
Then calculate how much Power the 6 Fans need. If it is below the 30 Watts the Aquaero can supply, it works.

Gibo

Mittwoch, 28. April 2021, 17:44

NO! You must connect the Splitty9 on a FAN Port of the Aquaero!
If you connect the Splitty9 with Fans on the Aquabus Connector, you destroy the Aquaero!!!

Will the splitter be able to sustain the current load of 6 of this fans .
The Aquaero is rated for 30 Watts (=2.5 Ampere) on each Fan connector.
Please read the Datasheet of your Fans, and look for the Power consumption of each Fan.
Then calculate how much Power the 6 Fans need. If it is below the 30 Watts the Aquaero can supply, it works.

My bad !
Writing the post I made confusion between aquaero and aquabus....
Obviously I meant that I will connect the two Splitty9 to two FAN connectors of the Aquaero 6XT !
Regarding the maximum power and current under load, they are rated as:
Max: 1.56W and 0.13A each.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Gibo« (28. April 2021, 18:51)