• 27.04.2024, 23:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Question regarding aquabus or usb / aquasuite

Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2021, 11:42

Hello all,

For a new build i was first planning to use a Aquaero 6 LT to control my fans and pump. However i have a total of 6 fans, so i would need something like an quadro/octo to increase the fan channels.

Also i saw the flow sensor next which i think of using to also get flow+temp (water temp to regulate fan speed).

The Aquaero has a lot of ports that i don't need.
I basicly need 1 pump, 6 fans(no rgb), flow, water temp

Can i use the Octo and the Flow sensor next both on usb to control fanspeed based on water temperature? or does this require the controler to have an aquabus connection to the flow sensor next? (i know Octo is only a slave). Becaus in that case i would need an Aquaero.

And if both ways work, with usb only or with aquabus. are there limitations when only using usb?

Thanks!
ps. i have not used aquacomputer/aquasuite products before.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DeKemp« (7. Juli 2021, 11:53)

Remayz

Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2021, 12:07

you don't need individual control over each fan on the same radiator, so you can use splitters to group them in a way that makes more sense, one rad, one fan port (that's why they made 30W fan ports).
If your 6 fans are like 2 rads, and one exhaust, plus the pump, that's 4 PWM ports you need.

RE: Question regarding aquabus or usb / aquasuite

Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2021, 13:15

Hello all,

For a new build i was first planning to use a Aquaero 6 LT to control my fans and pump. However i have a total of 6 fans, so i would need something like an quadro/octo to increase the fan channels.

Also i saw the flow sensor next which i think of using to also get flow+temp (water temp to regulate fan speed).

The Aquaero has a lot of ports that i don't need.
I basicly need 1 pump, 6 fans(no rgb), flow, water temp

Can i use the Octo and the Flow sensor next both on usb to control fanspeed based on water temperature? or does this require the controler to have an aquabus connection to the flow sensor next? (i know Octo is only a slave). Becaus in that case i would need an Aquaero.

And if both ways work, with usb only or with aquabus. are there limitations when only using usb?

Thanks!
ps. i have not used aquacomputer/aquasuite products before.

If your pumps and fans are PWM controlled, and you will be using the aquasuite, I would forgo the aquaero and use an OCTO and a high flow NEXT.
If the OCTO and flow NEXT are both connected to the mobo with USB, and you use the aquasuite, you need no further cables between the two.
If you are not able to use the aquasuite, you need THIS cable to connect the OCTO and flow NEXT.

If your pumps or fans are power controlled, you will need the aquaero 6 LT, and perhaps a poweradjust or a splitty9.
If not using the aquasuite, you will need an aquabus cable for the flow NEXT to communicate with the aquaero.

Mittwoch, 7. Juli 2021, 13:45

Thanks,

I will indeed be using PWM fans and pump and Aquasuite. So i think i will go with Octo and high flow NEXT.

Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2021, 18:00

you don't need individual control over each fan on the same radiator, so you can use splitters to group them in a way that makes more sense, one rad, one fan port (that's why they made 30W fan ports).
If your 6 fans are like 2 rads, and one exhaust, plus the pump, that's 4 PWM ports you need.

If you want to use aquaero LT, it is recommended that you also use aquasuite to manage and configure your surroundings
LT also supports four-channel fan control
30W power per channel
The power consumption of a 120mm non-RGB fan is about 3-4W
You can connect the fans in groups to LT
Then use the LT option in aquasuite to control those fans. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (14. Juli 2021, 18:01)