• 18.04.2024, 08:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021, 17:45

Does AC accept RMAs for "clicky" High Flow NEXTs? Mine is pretty bad to the point where I'm either going to not use it or try to get it replaced. I've had it for months but didn't want to take my whole loop apart. Now that I have... I get a lovely metronome click :thumbdown:

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021, 18:11

Dienstag, 29. Juni 2021, 18:44

4 weeks... for a reply... yikes. So it goes.

DaLiu

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 16:53

How do you make High Flow Next to turn off the screen once the computer is off?

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 17:17

Control panel > power options. :thumbsup:

DaLiu

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 18:21

Control panel > power options. :thumbsup:

This is not the solution I am looking for as I have a Leakshield as well in the system which has to run even when the PC is off. Isn't any option in the High Flow Next to make him sleep when PC is off?

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 18:36

high flow NEXT->System-> Standby Options (i dont know for sure, i use it in german)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Samstag, 17. Juli 2021, 15:49

As Taubenhaucher mentioned, select 'USB suspend command' and 'Display off'. (flow_next_display_off.jpg)
My questions is, does the 'Automatic offset compensation in standby' continue to function with 'Display off'? (flow_next_auto_compense.jpg)

marko22

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 21:29

Can anyone explain to me why there is such a difference in coolant quality and conductivity? After pouring in pure water I had 100%. After adding Cryo Fuel fluid from EK it dropped to 18. And now it is as you can see. The higher the temperature, the better the quality. :huh:

Sonntag, 18. Juli 2021, 21:50

Can anyone explain to me why there is such a difference in coolant quality and conductivity? After pouring in pure water I had 100%. After adding Cryo Fuel fluid from EK it dropped to 18. And now it is as you can see. The higher the temperature, the better the quality. :huh:

I believe EK coolant is not compatible with the Flow NEXT quality scheme. At best you need to read the quality in reverse with EK coolant.
If memory serves, to control corrosion EK adds components to their coolant essentially to act as a sacrificial anode, which are consumed over time.
So they have a high particle content out of the bottle, which deminishes over time, with high intial conductivity, which is reduced as consumed.

The Flow NEXT works with a different concept, start as pure as possible (distilled water = 100%), and as crud is released into the coolant over time, conductivity increases, and quality decreases.

The two concepts are both valid, and I am not trained to be able to say which is better, but bottom line, the Flow NEXT quality implementation is not going to be useful with EK coolant.
My explanation probably has gaping holes in it, take it with a grain of salt.

marko22

Montag, 19. Juli 2021, 14:05

Thank you for your answer. :) So the only solution is to use Aqua fluids. Next time ;)

deme

Dienstag, 20. Juli 2021, 22:21

Never trusted EK fluids (actually I dont trust EK in general lol)

Mayhems X1 & AC DP are the best fluids out there.

At the moment I use the X1 and I have the below stats

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »deme« (20. Juli 2021, 22:22)

Remayz

Mittwoch, 21. Juli 2021, 01:24

well the sensor is calibrated for AC, so it doesnt make sense to buy it to use another coolant :)
either way, it's gimmicky if you change your coolant once or twice a year, whatever the brand is. You can still look at conductivity change over time, but.. it's computer cooling.. as long as you don't use pure DI water it's fine. nice gimmick tho

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021, 17:49

Just ordered my High Flow NEXT, managed to get one from the US store!

This has been asked before but I still have some questions, hope you guys can help me out.

My system has 4 fans and 1 pump all connected to my mobo. As I understand, my Next Flow Sensor won't control these directly, but my question is: Will I be able to control fans and pump from the Aquasuite software, creating delta T curves with the water and external temp sensors or do I necessarily need an aditional piece like the Aquaero?

Thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »EJxxxxxx« (27. Juli 2021, 18:31)

Remayz

Dienstag, 27. Juli 2021, 23:36

nope ^^' it only controls AC controllers.
But you don't necesarely need an Aquaero if you only want to control 5 devices.
If they are all PWM, a Quadro (with splitters for fans) or an Octo can do the trick just as well for less money

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 06:14

nope ^^' it only controls AC controllers.
But you don't necesarely need an Aquaero if you only want to control 5 devices.
If they are all PWM, a Quadro (with splitters for fans) or an Octo can do the trick just as well for less money

I would recommend you to use aquaero
Both your current needs and future expansion are helpful
You hardly need to buy other peripherals
Unless you use an external radiator :)

Remayz

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 09:46

pretty steep to pay twice the price of an octo to have half the fan outputs to start with :) and needing to get a quadro or octo to expand on top of that.

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 11:47

In the Sensors page I'm able to configure software sensors to e.g. read from the aquaero's sensors or from HWiNFO. But in the Display settings, these are not available as a data source. Is there a way to show other information on the high flow NEXT display? If not, what is the use of the software sensors?

High Flow NEXT internal temp sensor bias

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 15:39

It appears there is a bias on the internal temperature sensor of the High Flow NEXT, most likely due to proximity to internal electronics.

In air:In water, no flow (similar to system OFF)
Not using the aquabus option, I disabled all optional functions, with no vissible impact to temperature (flow_next_standby.jpg)

I suspect the bias may not be apparent on the internal sensor with the warmer temperatures when the system is running.
But I believe it would heavily impact the 'Automatic offset compensation in standby' function, by adjusting the offset on the external sensor by some 3° (flow_next_automatic_offset.jpg)
If the 3° bias on the internal sensor 'disappears' under working conditions, it would be additive to the external sensor with 'system on' status.
Bottom line, it appears the 'Automatic offset compensation in standby' function should not be activated.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (28. Juli 2021, 15:55)

Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2021, 16:39

The high flow NEXT temperature sensor doesn't work correctly when there is no flow.
Of course the complete device including the sensor will heat up due the heat of the LEDs, Display, PCB. So you need at least a small flow to measure exactly.
If a flow is applied it's one of the best water temperature sensors available at the market and less influenced by ambient air then many other sensors.