• 20.04.2024, 05:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

pneuma

Leakshield fill not working at all and leakshield saying I have a leak yet there is no leak!

Montag, 9. August 2021, 06:03

I'm seriously frustrated and confused by this leakshield. I've had this loop for close to year no leaks no nothing leakshield says I'm losing constant pressure. I redid the entire loop tapped every single thread and used waterproofing silicone on the orings. Still doesn't work. The fill port that supposedly opens due to negative pressure has literally never opened. I've never once seen this thing work. I took my loop apart again put a plug in the outlet port and plugged in just the stupid fill valve into my ultitubes inlet. Still doesn't work I called the other side of the ultitube so it has to be the valve is broken right? This isn't my loop it's the valve granted I've always had the valve installed with a tube sticking into the end of it and the other end in my 5lt bottle of coolant. I can post pictures of my loop and setup if necessary. I also have a few manual pressure testers as well. I haven't tested it since redoing the loop but I assure you it's more sealed now than it's ever been and it never leaked a drop of coolant in the entire time it's been running. I did take the fill-port valve out of the stupid pcie block of plastic g1/4 to g1/8 adapter that it comes in and put it in an g1/8 adapter I have from koolance to a direct g1/4 port as that should work? I dunno maybe I'm doing something wrong that I'm overlooking I just can't see it, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for any help I'm literally about to abandon my leakshield and just go back to what I was doing before as that worked fine! Spent almost 300$ on something that doesn't work!

The basics are an ultitube 150, 2x next d5, aqualis d5 topper, ek280mm,nexxos monsta 420mm.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pneuma« (9. August 2021, 06:07)

etoel

Montag, 9. August 2021, 06:18

Sorry to hear that. Mine reports 0 leakage over time, but I do see fluctuations in volume depending on load.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7csdiicu422ycc4/Screenshot%202021-08-09%20062043.jpg?dl=0

What coolant are you using?

The fill function (using the extra PCI-slot fillport and hose) has never worked for me while the loop is filled (for topping off), never tried it on an empty system.
Overall I am very happy with it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »etoel« (9. August 2021, 06:22)

pneuma

Montag, 9. August 2021, 07:08

Yeah it's completely empty right now I wanted to see this thing work that's what I bought it for lol. Does not fill the valve is either stuck open or doesn't open at all one or the other. I'm doing the testing with the loop empty actually. Granted I'm doing all of this from standby mode as it should be able to like in the videos shown or it. I mean otherwise I might as well get aother ultitube or an aqualis reservoir tube for my d5 topper so I have something to actually fill and only start the one pump just like I was doing before until the loop is full and then just run the second d5 in serial. This was supposed to solve that problem by filling the loop instantly! It has failed to do that so far but maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pneuma« (9. August 2021, 07:13)

Montag, 9. August 2021, 12:23

LEAKSHIELD will work great - don't worry. If not, there is something wrong. It will also fill ANY system if installed like shown in the manual. There are no restrictions - ok the system can not be taller than 3m :)

We need some more details: Which vacuum pressure is LEAKSHIELD showing? Can you send us some screenshots from the overview page and the status page? Also tell us about the settings at the end of the assistent.

pneuma

Montag, 9. August 2021, 22:14

Yes I'm going to put the regular dual port fill top back on and fill the loop so I can boot the PC Ive been trying to do all of 5his from standby which isnt working to well. Another question I have when I put it in test mode how long does that last and will I be able to see the results of said test mode from standby ""mode? Currently when I put it in test mode the pressure just keeps going up and down is it supposed to do that or should it stay at a certain pressure in test mode? It doesn't give me any leak results in standby mode though which has me really confused? Is there a leak isn't there? I'll try and get it running today and then put the leakshield on it and see what that does. For this video I removed the fill port valve and capped it with a g1/8 plug.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QXiO-lF…ew?usp=drivesdk

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pneuma« (9. August 2021, 22:29)

Donnerstag, 12. August 2021, 11:28

your drive file is not available to us; it says the file is in the trash bin

we actually need all the details, starting by pictures/schemas
Mine actually detected a potential leak: I have a Y split with a valve for draining purpose, but that ensemble is self supported by the tubing and fittings on an horizontal plane. I'm used to high pressure stainless tubing, but the contact of glass tubing with the oring of the fittings is too loose... The max pressure I could go was 250mbar and the pressure was dropping more and more frequently with the time. Since I have put a mechanical support for that Y ensemble to compensate their weight, I can now operate normally the leakshield at 400+mbar and without drops.
So what I want to say is that the leakshield is very sensitive to any king of loose contact. If you can run it at reduced underpressure (200-300 mbar) that means you don't have a leak but a loose contact ; if can't even go at those pressures, well that probably means a leak is on the verge.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Flop Ysh« (12. August 2021, 14:11)

Donnerstag, 12. August 2021, 13:43

Not having a Leakshield I cannot make a comment on it, but I just wanted to say the link to the video provided by @pneuma works for me.

Donnerstag, 12. August 2021, 14:07

that's odd!
»Flop Ysh« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

etoel

Donnerstag, 12. August 2021, 20:53

Same here

Freitag, 13. August 2021, 15:31

The LEAKSHIELD only reaches approx. 180 mbar vacuum. There must be a leak in your cicrcuit. Try to seperate the loop in a few parts using for examples temporary some tubes. Then try a small loop and increase it.

pneuma

Samstag, 14. August 2021, 05:20

Ok here is my stats with both pumps at 45% https://drive.google.com/file/d/1si5xJT8…iew?usp=sharing
It seems to work then I think I'm not completely sure the alarm keeps going off I put it up but I need to know how to set this exactly?
I went through the setup and set both my pumps to 3700 rpm which is like 52% on next d5 pumps. Then set it to shield and it can go as high as it needs to but still goes off like crazy during boot so not sure what's going on is it b/c the pumps arent going to the proper rpm upon boot?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »pneuma« (14. August 2021, 21:05)

pneuma

Montag, 16. August 2021, 01:57

Well after going over everything I think I sort of have it working with 2 Next d5 pumps going. Just gotta get it down to about 30 gph and it works. Thought I still haven't gotten their valve to properly work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13RgYz6-…iew?usp=sharing

Montag, 16. August 2021, 09:50

Looks fine to me. Filling should also work without any issues as your system looks tight to me.

At boot LEAKSHIELD can not get data about the rpm of your pump for flow. So it will use the values set for Standby and then switch to maximum pressure of your pump until it get values to calcualte the exactly adaptive pressure.

If you want to change this you can disable the adaptive pressure in the assistent and also set Standby values to the same value as your pump needs. In this case LEAKSHIELD will always use the same pressure.
About your question about pressure during fill mode: In this mode the vacuum will be 200 to 300mbar.

pneuma

Montag, 16. August 2021, 21:34

Looks fine to me. Filling should also work without any issues as your system looks tight to me.

At boot LEAKSHIELD can not get data about the rpm of your pump for flow. So it will use the values set for Standby and then switch to maximum pressure of your pump until it get values to calcualte the exactly adaptive pressure.

If you want to change this you can disable the adaptive pressure in the assistent and also set Standby values to the same value as your pump needs. In this case LEAKSHIELD will always use the same pressure.
About your question about pressure during fill mode: In this mode the vacuum will be 200 to 300mbar.

I'm just having issues an alarm goes off maybe once an hour and I don't know why. It says it's due to the pumps but I have both of them at 40% which is far below the max of what they can be set to, which I believe is about 45-46% yet I still get this annoying alarm what should i set those settings to for the alarm?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nYJD_0j…iew?usp=sharing

Dienstag, 17. August 2021, 18:48

I'm just having issues an alarm goes off maybe once an hour and I don't know why. It says it's due to the pumps but I have both of them at 40% which is far below the max of what they can be set to, which I believe is about 45-46% yet I still get this annoying alarm what should i set those settings to for the alarm?
Please post the status log of LEAKSHIELD. Your vacuum pump has run too often which is indicating a leak. We need to check the details in the log.

Donnerstag, 30. September 2021, 15:45

I am having the same issue. I am about to go crazy. It says leak detected due to frequent pump activation. Pump pressure goes to 450 and then drops. If I set the pressure to 200 mb then it works fine.

Donnerstag, 30. September 2021, 15:59

This is the setting it works fine with. Screenshot is taken after deaeration and Adaptive pressure mode is on and no alarms or anything. Is this normal?
»ugokhan« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Screenshot (30).png

RE: Leakshield fill not working at all and leakshield saying I have a leak yet there is no leak!

Freitag, 1. Oktober 2021, 11:18

I have an external AMS system
Leakshield can still produce enough negative pressure in such a complicated pipeline
But there are often warning sounds
It is possible that the positive pressure created by the two pumps offset the negative pressure ?(

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (1. Oktober 2021, 19:13)