• 19.04.2024, 21:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Switching profiles via bat file or other command?

Sonntag, 15. August 2021, 15:17

Is it possible to switch Aquasuite profiles using a .bat file or other command? I'd like to set a custom desktop button via Rainmeter to swap profiles, I assume it is possible if you know the right command.
It may also be a better idea to have the command simply turn RGBpx lighting on & off.

Mittwoch, 18. August 2021, 11:37

You can create a hotkey command via playground to switch the profiles.
Otherwise switch the profiles via Notifications in the playground.

Mittwoch, 18. August 2021, 13:30

That's actually a great feature I have missed so far.

What would be very helpful would be to have two additional triggers in the Playground: System start, system shutdown and maybe system sleep and wakeup.

Would that be possible?
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Mittwoch, 18. August 2021, 13:50

System start and wakeup is the same for the service.
You can easy build a one constant value with a notification. When the service starts, the notification is fired.

Shutdown and Sleep is not possible. On this events, the service shut down.

Mittwoch, 18. August 2021, 14:23

System start and wakeup is the same for the service.
You can easy build a one constant value with a notification. When the service starts, the notification is fired.

Shutdown and Sleep is not possible. On this events, the service shut down.

If the system signals you that the service should shut down, don't you have enough time to at least trigger a profile change? Usually a service gets enough time to do its controlled shutdown procedure.

SERVICE_ACCEPT_PRESHUTDOWN und SERVICE_CONTROL_PRESHUTDOWN sollte da doch helfen. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows…andler-function

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Grestorn« (18. August 2021, 14:25)

Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-