• 28.04.2024, 11:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

2 Question about Aquabus and EK waterblock RGB

Sonntag, 22. August 2021, 00:12

1- I have 2 D5next and MPS Aqualis pro xt and poweradjust 3 ultra and couple of Quadros and Fabwerk 360 that I tried to connect to the Aquaero 6 XT via Aquabus and I have 4 port splitter installed on the Aquaero and one of the ports is connected to Splitty 9 Aquabus splitter, only one D5next is showing in the Aquabus interface, the other devices not showing... any help there? IT was showing some conflict and yellow messages there although one pump port is 30 and the other is 31 as I have read.

2- I have tried to connect the EK 3080 gpu waterblock 3pin RGB to the RGBpx connector using RGBpx adapter, the side RGB strip is not working, only the RGB that is at the tube port is working, is it defective strip or there is a connection issue that is not compatible with RGBpx, cause this block have 2 separate RGB strips, anybody had similar issue? I don't want to take this card apart if anybody is familiar with this issue...

Mittwoch, 25. August 2021, 21:51

Edit: Fabwerk 360 is not showing in Aquabus no matter what.. What is the problem there?

I have fixed the gpu block, it turned out that GPU led cable has another plug inside the block side that came loose, the good news is that there is no space around it so I used a sharp tweezer and pushed the plug in and it worked.

Regarding the Aquabus, I managed to get 2 D5 next, 2 Quadros, 1 Calitemp, 1 MPS reservoir, 1 Power adjust 3 ultra recognized normally by Aquaero 6 XT, everything is working.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »hossam.sy« (26. August 2021, 01:12)

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 06:52

Quote from the Farbwerk 360 product page:

Notes on the aquabus portThe aquabus port of the farbwerk 360 is currently without a function. A control or readout via an aquaero 5/6 is not possible.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 19:15

Thanks, yes it seems not needed, but Im now struggling with 2 Quadros and poweradjust, it says some fans on Quadro 2 are conflicting with poweradjust and D5 next, how to fix those? ?(
»hossam.sy« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Untitled.jpg (278,25 kB - 48 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 24. Februar 2024, 08:21)

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 19:23

Have you ever looked in the manual of the Aquaero, there are detailed tables for the Aquabus.
Manual
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 20:05

Yes, there is no mentioning of how to change aquabus address of internal components of devices, and originally D5 next and Quadros have fixed address

Donnerstag, 26. August 2021, 21:13

Ah ok, I understand now, those yellow warning and conflicts I have to live with, and choose the priority bus to connect my stuff to, as there is a priority in internal components addresses and those conflicts cannot be resolved, but whay wouldn't they allow us to choose alternative free bus addresses, I don't think they are all busy?
Anyway, thank you for help.

Freitag, 27. August 2021, 01:40

The Problem is that the Aquaero can only handle 8 additional fan Ports with Aquabus.
Those 8 additional Fan Ports are already used up by the two Quadros.

You are unable to control the Fan Ports of the D5 Next and PowerAdjust. Thats why you get the warning.

RE: 2 Question about Aquabus and EK waterblock RGB

Freitag, 27. August 2021, 13:46

1- I have 2 D5next and MPS Aqualis pro xt and poweradjust 3 ultra and couple of Quadros and Fabwerk 360 that I tried to connect to the Aquaero 6 XT via Aquabus and I have 4 port splitter installed on the Aquaero and one of the ports is connected to Splitty 9 Aquabus splitter, only one D5next is showing in the Aquabus interface, the other devices not showing... any help there? IT was showing some conflict and yellow messages there although one pump port is 30 and the other is 31 as I have read.

2- I have tried to connect the EK 3080 gpu waterblock 3pin RGB to the RGBpx connector using RGBpx adapter, the side RGB strip is not working, only the RGB that is at the tube port is working, is it defective strip or there is a connection issue that is not compatible with RGBpx, cause this block have 2 separate RGB strips, anybody had similar issue? I don't want to take this card apart if anybody is familiar with this issue...

You can use a split fan cable to expand the aquabus channel
I have ten devices connected to aquaero 6 XT via an amplified aquabus channel :) :)

Sonntag, 29. August 2021, 01:14

Jacob, Im using splitty 9 to connect 5 of the devices and 3 others are connected to the aquabus 4 outputs that is attached to the aquaero, the problem not in the main devices, it is in the fans and temp sensors and flow sensors channels inside those devices.
Hufeisen, yes you are correct, the devices are connected to the aquabus with no problems in the connection of the main devices, only the fan outputs are conflicting because what you said is true, Aquaero can see only 8 fans.
The 2 D5 next have conflict because of the flow sensor in them if conflicting with the flow sensor on the Quadros.
The temp sensor in the poweradjust is conflicting with the temp sensor in the quadro.
Athough none of those conflicting outputs have nothing connected to them they are giving this yellow warning, although there is nothing connected to them.
I will just ignore those warning and maybe is there is a way to disable those outputs the warning can disappear.