• 16.04.2024, 08:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Virtual Sensor Inability to convert l/h to l/m

Samstag, 18. September 2021, 17:20

I want to display Liters per Minute on a Overview Page, so I made a Virtual Sensor to convert l/h to l/m.
Though the Virtual Sensors works correctly, the end result is converted back to Liters per Hour. (flow_convert.jpg)

Samstag, 18. September 2021, 21:06

So hope that helps
»EnigmaG« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • Unbenannt.png

Samstag, 18. September 2021, 22:24

Thank you for the suggestion EnigmaG.

I am aware of setting the entire aquasuite to l/m, which I did for some time, but the limitation then is the granularity of control.
  • My system runs just over 2 l/m
  • I would like to have an RGB color switch at 1.2 l/m (80 l/h)
  • but the 'limit' setting must be a whole integer, which only allows '1' in this instance (60 l/h) integer.jpg
  • when I had the aquasuite set to l/m earlier, I made a Virtual Sensor that multiplied it by 10, but it still could not have the unit 'l/m' attached to it.
  • I do not understand why this limitation is placed on the aquasuite
The same limitation is there for C to F, you cannot have a result with F as the unit.
Though both l/m and F are available when initially assigning a unit to a Virtual Sensor.

Freitag, 24. September 2021, 14:22

Well color me curious... today the l/h to l/m conversion yields the correct result (lpm_out.jpg)

The °C to °F conversion still does not function properly (f_out_fail.jpg)

Freitag, 24. September 2021, 14:54

The virtual sensors only support metric units. So you can not use °F or gal as a target unit.

That's by design as these values could also be used by devices as software sensors and needs valid units. Maybe we will add support in the future but currently it's not supported.
If you just want to use these values for overview pages you can use values without a unit.

Freitag, 24. September 2021, 15:57

Thank you for the comment, if I may ask a question so I may better understand.

Does the virtual sensor only support metric units regardless of the unit setting being metric or imperial? (units.jpg)

Freitag, 24. September 2021, 16:25

Yes. It always uses metric values.