• 28.04.2024, 00:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Watercooling my laptop (again)

Samstag, 30. Oktober 2021, 15:55

Hey all, I had a project before with an MSI GS30 that had a dock with a 16X PCI-E link to the GPU from the CPU directly. I ran a Titan X and I used a 5 LT to control it all, I added some LEDs later with a Fabwerk expansion board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH4af105y_4

Then I moved on and ended up with a P870TM, I re-used the non watercooling parts to make myself a smart laptop stand:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH80vC57avQ

Now I am getting a hybrid heatsink for my new GPU to go into my machine (RTX 3070 mobile). This will be cooled along side a 5Ghz 9900KS.

So now I am getting the water cooling components added in this time with a few more sensors. I am getting the high flow LT and a basic water temp sensor along with ambient temps.

I'll be reading:

1. GPU exhaust temp.
2. CPU exhaust temp.
3. Ambient temp.
4. Watercooling air input temp
5. Watercooling air output temp
6. Water temp.

I'll probably use the virtual sensors and aida64 to send my GPU/CPU temps to the controller directly.

Here are some pics of me fitting the radiator to the laptop stand body.

I'm getting the flow sensor so I can be sure my DDC pump is pushing enough through. There was not room in my old pump for a D5 though I may change to that for this build later.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Meaker« (30. Oktober 2021, 15:58)

Sonntag, 31. Oktober 2021, 01:10

Here is the mock-up with the pump ready to go now.