• 27.04.2024, 21:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

C47

Leakshield : TESTER mode

Montag, 31. Januar 2022, 02:57

How long do I have to run the TESTER mode? For about 10mins in, one screen it shows me Pressure as - - - (I dont know why) and leak rate as 0.1-0.5mbar/min (system is off). The secon screen shows 291.9mbar.

There is nothing in the manual or FAQ about how long to run it.
I am assuming it is fluctuating due to temp changes or very minor leaks in fittings as they are not 100% vacuum proof.

Also is it correct to assume 0.5mbar/min is safe to power up and system and test further?

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2022, 11:55

I have similar questions, but the fluctuations are 0.3mbar/min to -0.3mbar/min, stabilizing near 0.0 to 0.1mbar/min.

The pressure is dropping over time although very slowly.
What are the criteria for a proper seal?

I've noticed the Shield Alarm values ranging from 50ml/h to 150ml/h.
Are these values representative indicators in terms of initial airtight seal?

Samstag, 5. Februar 2022, 10:15

I've managed to seal the system.
The Ultitube O-ring and Leakshield was finicky.
I ended up going through the entire system and did some other corrections so tensions wouldn't be present.
System is up and running, ran overnight with liquid in it and the pump running.