• 26.04.2024, 15:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 Next minimum speed ?

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 22:53

hi i just saw a 2019 video about the D5 next and it points that the minimum speed of the D5 next are 1800rpm while regular D5 are more 400rpm.

cannot find this information on the product page or in the documentation.

anyone got the information ? and the noise level ??? (i'm running my 2 pumps at their minimum speeds for silence)

thanks

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 05:08

Minimum speed is 1800, but that should be virtually inaudible.

What will cause/eliminate most pump noise is how well you isolate the pump from the mounting points, to minimise vibration transferral.

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 22:23

All Aquacomputer D5 Pumps have a minimum rpm of around 1800-1900.
Official Statement is, that it makes no sense to run the pumps below 1800 rpm, because the flow rate will be too low.

If you buy a D5 pump from a different manufacturer, you can go below the 1800 rpm.

Remayz

Freitag, 18. Februar 2022, 00:21

just out of curiosity, the limit is 1800 signal RPM (900 real RPM), or really 1800 RPM?

1800 seems to be pretty high as a low limit, but 900 looks to make more sense.

at 400 rpm, there's barely a trickle of water so it's totally worthless unless you only do simple office tasks.