• 22.05.2024, 17:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite X cross sensors not updating

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022, 21:26

Hi,
First of all; excellent software, just had to say it.
Second;
After the PC returns from Sleep state the sensor data between devices and Playground is not showing any values.
Resetting the data source doesn't help neither does the restarting the service and program.
Only rebooting the computer helps.
(On some much smaller notes; missing 'l' in "Gobal Profiles" under Playground. Should be "Global Profiles")

RobinXe

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2022, 09:13

I have a similar problem, except it is not brought on by sleep, it just develops over time. When I first restart the computer devices can see the sensor data from other devices, when I look again later this data has gone. In Playground all inputs are 'NaN'. When I reset the data source, the correct values are shown in the source browser on the right, and even display in the Leakshield 'old and new' setup pages, but they never seem to get passed to the main module for the device.

Running Aquasuite X.47, Windows 10 64-bit.

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2022, 11:16

Helpful would be the information of which devices we are talking about here ;-)
If it is QUADRO, OCTO and LEAKSHIELD there is a solution with the X49 Insider version.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

RobinXe

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2022, 17:29

In my case (don't want to hijack the thread, but it seems like my issue and the OP's may have the same cause) there's LEAKSHIELD, D5 NEXT, HIGH FLOW NEXT, and AQUAERO 6LT.

The issue also manifests in Aquasuite, in the form of the 'NaN' results for input in the Playground.

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 09:41

I have gotten a response from aqua computer regarding the issue.

For me, it turned out to be an issue with the WinUSB driver, as the internal inputs and 'crosstalk' happened through that driver, but once Windows resets that, it loses connection.

They updated the insider firmware fix for the Leakshield, and now only the other devices have the problem.

So the fix they implemented resets the connection to the hardware devices (in this case the Leakshield) when it detects a WinUSB restart.

They are planning a X.50 insider update soon that should include more devices.

RobinXe

Dienstag, 22. Februar 2022, 19:49

That's great info, thanks RBMDragon! In that case, I shall await the release of X.50, and the solution to all our woes!