• 26.04.2024, 06:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 21:30

why doesnt my image show up directly above this sentence, its wrapped in the [ I M G ] tags as per clicking the insert picture option??

http://sharetheexperience.co.uk/upload/Aquasuite_Mockup.png
I have never figured out how to insert an image into a post on this forum. I see that some posts (including yours) that do have images that appear in the post so I figured I was doing something wrong. I uploaded an image to Imgur, then in the Aquacomputer forum, clicked the Insert Image icon then pasted the Imgur URL of the image into the URL box. It has never worked for me. Also, if it only accepts a URL that means I have to upload the image to a hosting site (like Imgur) to get a URL to paste into the Insert Image URL box. On some other forums, when you select Insert image, it allows you to upload an image to their server. This is much easier to do but perhaps is not a supported feature in this forum.

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 21:44

You can upload an image from your computer. There should be a "file attachments" tab on the bottom of the edit window.
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 21:45

why doesnt my image show up directly above this sentence, its wrapped in the [ I M G ] tags as per clicking the insert picture option??

http://sharetheexperience.co.uk/upload/Aquasuite_Mockup.png
I have never figured out how to insert an image into a post on this forum. I see that some posts (including yours) that do have images that appear in the post so I figured I was doing something wrong. I uploaded an image to Imgur, then in the Aquacomputer forum, clicked the Insert Image icon then pasted the Imgur URL of the image into the URL box. It has never worked for me. Also, if it only accepts a URL that means I have to upload the image to a hosting site (like Imgur) to get a URL to paste into the Insert Image URL box. On some other forums, when you select Insert image, it allows you to upload an image to their server. This is much easier to do but perhaps is not a supported feature in this forum.
»mditsch« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • 2022-03-04 21_44_42-Neue Antwort erstellen - 'Desktop' display mode not working - English forum - Aq.png

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 21:56

You can upload an image from your computer. There should be a "file attachments" tab on the bottom of the edit window.
Oh so that is how you do it. Thank you! Silly me. I thought that to insert an image, you click on the "Insert Image" icon. I see now that this is different than an Attachment.

Freitag, 4. März 2022, 22:07

That would be better, but I'd do it this way:

The screen icon on the overview page would spawn the gauges on that page off to their own window. You could then drag that window to any position on the desktop using the ordinary OS window positioning features (which we know work!). When you took the page out of edit mode, the window frame would be removed and the window background made transparent so it became part of the desktop. Putting it back into edit mode (in the Aquasuite menu pane) would show the window frame again allowing it to be repositioned (and edited).

You would be able to have multiple pages showing in multiple windows on the desktop. This would give full flexibility since you could have one page per monitor, one page spanning multiple monitors, or several pages in different positions on one monitor.

For the moment, I've wasted much to much time on this and it is clear that I cannot have a layout that works around the bugs in Aquasuite and also works for me generally. I will simply position the main Aquasuite window on my small monitor and hide the menu bar. Not ideal, but good enough!
;(
These ideas suggested by WinstonWoof and JohnHind are both great ideas.

All I am asking for is a Global [x,y] offset that would allow me to move every item in an overview page to a new location based on its current location and the values entered into the new Global Offset command. This would make relocating an entire overview page with pixel accuracy very easy to do. Yes I can select multiple items and drag them to a new location but when that location is several screens over I have to drag then scroll then drag then scroll and it is difficult to get them exactly where I want them. A Global [x,y] Offset would make doing this very easy. What you guys have suggested is way more elegant than a simple Global [x,y] Offset command, and would do what I am asking for and much more.

Adding little stat displays is quite popular these days. The AIDA64 SensorPanel forum is full of people building sensorpanel layouts for a wide variety of stat displays. Some of them are quite impressive and even have things like animated backgrounds. Aquasuite's overview pages are much more limited. Due to the increased popularity of little stat displays, maybe its time for Aquacomputer to think about improving the overview page support. Building a custom AIDA64 sensorpanel or Aquacomputer overview page is tedious by its nature, but Aquacomputer could definitely make manipulating the overview page position in the Windows raster a lot easier. A Global [x,y] offset command would be a great first step. JohnHind's idea of moving the entire overview page around like any Windows window would be way better.