• 28.04.2024, 16:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Gasket for Leakshield

Freitag, 18. März 2022, 15:37

Seems that I was missing the gasket for the leakshield as I dont remember seeing on in the box so probably why it cannot create enough pressure
Can anyone tell me where or what the gasket can be ordered/replaced pls
UK based if that makes a difference ;(

Freitag, 18. März 2022, 22:18

If the Gasket is missing from the kit, contact Support, they may make you good.

Samstag, 19. März 2022, 20:30

The bottom gasket which supposedly goes in between the bottom of the Ultitube and the pump ? I found my gasket inside the tube itself alongside the fixation ring ( vibration dampener ) .

Not sure but i think it's just an o-ring like this big ? Mine is loosing pressure as well , i have the beefy gasket on the bottom since when i had it on top of the Leakshield it was leaking from the bottom
https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/water-cooli…-for-leakshield