• 26.04.2024, 06:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

rgbpx + argb + rgb ?

Freitag, 1. April 2022, 13:37

I wanna hook the following but not sure if compatible in any way together :

Phanteks RGB fan frames ( 12 v )
2 Argb monoblocks ( 5 v )
I also have D5 Next with the RGBPX ring , how many rgbpx leds can be hooked to it please ?

https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/cables/argb…JBoCziYQAvD_BwE

https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/modding/led…uRoCSt0QAvD_BwE

Dops

RE: rgbpx + argb + rgb ?

Freitag, 1. April 2022, 14:16

I also have D5 Next with the RGBPX ring , how many rgbpx leds can be hooked to it please ?

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…785&language=en

Remayz

Freitag, 1. April 2022, 14:55

argb and rgbpx are basically the same thing. it's adressable rgb. you only need to look in the shop for whatever adapter you need to connect your waterblocks to the controller.

12V RGB is obviously not compatible with any 5V argb, so if you want aquasuite control, you'll need the legacy Farbwerk controller that does analog RGB (not the farbwerk360 which is ARGB).

Samstag, 2. April 2022, 11:16

argb and rgbpx are basically the same thing. it's adressable rgb. you only need to look in the shop for whatever adapter you need to connect your waterblocks to the controller.

12V RGB is obviously not compatible with any 5V argb, so if you want aquasuite control, you'll need the legacy Farbwerk controller that does analog RGB (not the farbwerk360 which is ARGB).
understood , i will forget about the led frames and focus on the rgbpx itself . I see there's 2 types of farbwerk , one that can be solely aquabus and one that can be all of the types .

I've built a fairly simple soft tubing loop inside a Jonsbo mod 3 , i think i will just grab High Flow Next as i don't have a flow meter yet and will go acrylic later on plus switching my gpu in vertical possition . So 90+90 from both my D5 pump and highflow will be more than enough strips .

You think a Farbwerk can hold 4 fans via a single PWM splitter , can notice there's about two 4 pin fan slots on top .

Is the Farbwerk Nano external able to run via a powerbank ?

Remayz

Samstag, 2. April 2022, 15:56

you don't need aquabus since you don't plan on getting an aquaero controller.
All goes to USB :)
The two farbwerk are the one for 12V analog RGB (bluetooth or not, both have aquabus), and the farbwerk360 for 5V adressable RGB.

The "fan" connectors you see are aquabus connexions, not PWM. the Farbwerk is a RGB controller, it has no fan control at all. purely lighting.

If you want fan control through Aquasuite you'll need a Quadro or Octo controller.

And the Nano can be powered through a powerbank yes. you'll only need to connect it to the PC for programming of the lighting presets i suppose. i never tried it standalone but it could be fun to try :)

Sonntag, 3. April 2022, 00:28

Alright , many thanks for answering my questions .