• 25.04.2024, 15:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 10:06

About the start of the update service:

"When you activate this product you will receive the current version of the aquasuite software including an upgrade service for at least six (6) months. After the expiration of the upgrade service you may use and reinstall the latest version available during the upgrade period without a time limit."

After activiation should be clear to anyone. You need to activate the product using the aqusuite to start the period of time. You can stock it for years and still can use the time after first activation.

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 19:29

I had the Quadros sitting in a drawer for couple of years, they were already expired when I installed them

"When you activate this product you will receive the current version of the aquasuite software including an upgrade service for at least six (6) months. After the expiration of the upgrade service you may use and reinstall the latest version available during the upgrade period without a time limit."

After activiation should be clear to anyone. You need to activate the product using the aqusuite to start the period of time. You can stock it for years and still can use the time after first activation.
Thank you for clarifying this Stephan. Hossam.sy seems to be confused about this or experienced some other problem as he stated in his quote above that he had Quadros in storage for several years and when he finally connected them, the update service periods were expired. If the activation period does not start until the device is connected to Aquasuite then his Quadros' update service periods should not have been expired, right?

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 21:59

After double checked them now to be sure, the 2 Quadros, MPS40, Fabwerk 360, Fabwerk received 6 months after being in drawer for couple of years, the 2 D5 Next received 1.5 years.

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2022, 09:59

I had the Quadros sitting in a drawer for couple of years, they were already expired when I installed them

Thank you for clarifying this Stephan. Hossam.sy seems to be confused about this or experienced some other problem as he stated in his quote above that he had Quadros in storage for several years and when he finally connected them, the update service periods were expired. If the activation period does not start until the device is connected to Aquasuite then his Quadros' update service periods should not have been expired, right?

Right.

Freitag, 6. Mai 2022, 10:29

One last thing AC guys if there is any here,
Just couple suggestions or wishes, since you are licensing you software as a standalone, why won't you allow people to control their motherboard and gpu fan and rgb, not only Aquacomputer Stuff, that way you can fund this software further more.
Why after paying all of that money to buy multiple controllers for rgb stuff, you cannot control timing of RGB between separate devices, as if each device is completely in different computer, maybe making a virtual RGB control for the connected devices, like a wave moving from device to another in a organized manner, like can't you add some delay and sequence in a virtual rgb designer like the virtual section you currently have.

That's all, cheers

Freitag, 6. Mai 2022, 12:24

At our schedule is a new module called "RGBpx fusion" :) I'm sure this will help you once released.

Freitag, 6. Mai 2022, 18:43

At our schedule is a new module called "RGBpx fusion" :) I'm sure this will help you once released.
This is exciting news! I added a second Farbwerk360 to my rig and very quickly found out that there is no synchronization between them. I was able to work around this but it seems to me that since they are communicating with Aquasuite over USB, it should be possible to have them talk to each other and synchronize. Also wondering if you ever plan to add more RGBpx presets. I have been using Aquasuite since X.37 and aside from one bug fix to the Bouncing Balls effect I have not seen any updates or additions to the RGBpx platform.

Example - I like the "Marquee" RGB effect which is fairly common and I was surprised that this effect is not offered by AC. I tried to make this effect from the Color Noise preset but was unsuccessful. Please consider adding a Marquee RGB preset. A more broad idea is to offer additional RGB presets for purchase. This would be similar to what Signal RGB does. They have a bunch of free effects but also offer optional effects for a small fee. Users could choose to just use the RGB presets that are currently offered but would have the option to purchase additional affects. Since these additional effects would be optional, there would be no change to the base program and no additional cost to those who don't use RGBpx or are content with the current list of presets.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 07:57

That is amazing 8o , but I smell something off, RGBpx means Fabwerk 12V is still on its own, anyway anything RGB sync is good.
BTW, thank you AC people for RGBpx/Aquabus protection, amidst the devices switching between 2 computers, I inserted the rgbpx plug in the quadro Aquabus socket and vice versa, fans RGB went off and saw flashing red lights on the devices, thank God nothing is burnt, maybe we can thank the 5V or Aquacomputer people considering this casually happening due to the identical plug size .