• 28.04.2024, 10:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

So I guess I just wont get support then?

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 02:33

Seriously annoyed that I've gotten zero support for my post and am sitting here with a broken OCTO or broken software. Cant make changes to the fan speeds (stuck at 100) and closing and reopening the software just resets everything back to power preset. Not that power preset actually matters because it seems the damn software can't actually tell the octo to actually do anything anymore.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 06:57

This is not a support forum of the manufacturer, here the users help each other.
So you can't expect that your problem will always be solved.
Quote: "Please do not post personal support requests in our forum. We will not be able to provide appropriate answers there for privacy reasons."

If you want direct support just send a mail to: support@aqua-computer.de
One more tip, if you want an answer you should provide much more information, like screenshots of the settings.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Taubenhaucher« (8. Mai 2022, 06:59)

Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 08:03

Did you try to troubleshoot it first? I would do this:

Remove all fans except one that you're sure is ok, remove other connections except usb and try to connect it to the single usb outlet without a hub, force reinstall firmware, see if there is liquid or something blown up in the board, try it now and walk your way up adding more devices and fans if it works ok with one fan.
I mean I have always had problem with AC stuff but it turns out to be a connection mistake I made.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 16:34

Of course I've tried troubleshooting it. I've done all that except
forcing firmware reinstall because I can't figure out anyway to do that.
Clicking install fw just says already up to date.

The
connections aren't the problem... Before troubleshooting I hadn't
changed anything and it has been fine for a year. Closing and reopening
the software resets all the octo settings to default.

Did you try to troubleshoot it first? I would do this:

Remove all fans except one that you're sure is ok, remove other connections except usb and try to connect it to the single usb outlet without a hub, force reinstall firmware, see if there is liquid or something blown up in the board, try it now and walk your way up adding more devices and fans if it works ok with one fan.
I mean I have always had problem with AC stuff but it turns out to be a connection mistake I made.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tenno6« (8. Mai 2022, 16:52)

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 16:40

Well contact AC support via email and they would tell you if there is any solution or if you have to send the device to them for repair.

Sonntag, 8. Mai 2022, 18:36

One last thing I would check if you didn't, try to use different molex plug from another PSU line