• 27.04.2024, 13:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

about the Data quick view column

Samstag, 18. Juni 2022, 05:50

Hello everyone:
I have a question about the Data quick view column,
There are four data in the upper right of the lower chart box (pictured).
From left to right(in the red square box) are the maximum and minimum temperatures~
The third one I thought was the current temperature but it doesn't seem to be,
The fourth temperature difference that I thought was △T doesn't seem to show either.
It shows the software usage time.
What is the meaning of the third and fourth data? :)
[/url]螢幕擷取畫面 2022-06-18 114008 by [/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (18. Juni 2022, 06:00)

Remayz

Samstag, 18. Juni 2022, 12:23

i believe the 3rd is the average value in the time covered by the graph (35 minutes here), and the 4th is the width of the graph in minutes, how much time is displayed (35 minutes)

Samstag, 18. Juni 2022, 18:17

believe the 3rd is the average value in the time covered by the graph (35 minutes here), and the 4th is the width of the graph in minutes, how much time is displayed (35 minutes)

Yes~ Originally I thought it was the average of the first and second data on the left
But it seems not.
According to the precise calculation of designing the AQS program, there should be no error at all.
I upload another picture below~
(46.78+44.09)÷2=45.435
The display is 44.69,
I don't quite understand what this number means.
ΔT generally represents the difference between two time endpoints,
not used to express a certain period of time,
Then △ this symbol will become meaningless~!
My point of view. :)

[/url]螢幕擷取畫面 2022-06-19 000716 by [/img]

Remayz

Samstag, 18. Juni 2022, 19:24

it's not the average between min and max.
if your temperature is 46°C for 34 minutes and 55 seconds, and 44°C for 5 seconds, the average for 35 minutes will almost be 46.
It takes into account every single data point during that time, not just the min and max.

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2022, 09:04

it's not the average between min and max.
if your temperature is 46°C for 34 minutes and 55 seconds, and 44°C for 5 seconds, the average for 35 minutes will almost be 46.
It takes into account every single data point during that time, not just the min and max.

thank you for the explanation,
I also guessed the possibility you mentioned.
But deltaT doesn't seem to be here...
deltaT has special meaning in the meaning of pc temperature. :)

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2022, 11:54

The Δt in this instance represents time, not temperature.

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2022, 18:09

The Δt in this instance represents time, not temperature.

Yes~! I think that's the only way to explain, The temperature difference required to obtain △T must be calculated separately.
thanks for ALL of your answers :)