• 20.04.2024, 04:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

The PWM control of the fan is abnormal

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2022, 13:44

My AUQAERO XT6 has a strange situation, I use the system preset value of the curve to control the fan,
it starts to run from 27 degrees, the room temperature is 30.5C, the water temperature is 31C, but the channel 2 is 0 rpm,
unless the starting temperature is lower than 27C, I use POWER to control the speed to be slightly normal. If I switch to PWM control,
it is almost full, and the water temperature is 31C. It seems that there is a problem with the PWM signal? ?(

[/url]螢幕擷取畫面 2022-07-07 194009 by [/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (7. Juli 2022, 13:46)

Remayz

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2022, 13:50

what fans do you use? do they have 3 pin connector or 4 pin connector?

Freitag, 8. Juli 2022, 09:41

Please post more details. Take screenshots of all settings and describe what happens and what you expect.

It's likely that you just haven't set the controller correctly.

Freitag, 8. Juli 2022, 11:50

what fans do you use? do they have 3 pin connector or 4 pin connector?

Noctua NF-A14 lPPC-3000 IP52 3000 PWM x18
It’s 4pins with PWM control.

Fan Specifications
Fan size: 140x140x25 mm
Power Connector: 4-pin PWM
Bearing: SSO2
Blade geometry: A series with Flow Acceleration Channels
Fan Frame Technology: AAO
Fan Speed (+/- 10%): 3000 RPM
Minimum speed (PWM, +/-20%): 800 RPM
Air volume: 158CFM (269.3 m³/h)
Noise level: 41,3 dB(A)
Wind pressure: 10,52 mm H2O
Maximum power consumption: 6,6 W
Maximum input current: 0,55 A
DC voltage: 12 V
Mean time between failures (MTBF) > 150,000 hours
Package contents: fan body and four metal fan fixing screws
Warranty: 6 years
Waterproof and dustproof level: IP52
Material: Fibre-glass reinforced polyamide
Engine Type: Three-phase

Remayz

Freitag, 8. Juli 2022, 14:17

It would help to know how those 18 fans are connected to the Aquaero.

If you can control them with Power setting it appears to be a little scary :) is it all connected through splitters directly off the Aquaero?
If that's the case, most likely you have huge signal degradation on the PWM line. Also, some models of Noctua industrials have some odd PWM circuitry making them hard to control when used with splitters

Freitag, 8. Juli 2022, 16:27

Your fans are very likely from a bad batch:

https://noctua.at/de/are-noctua-fans-com…fan-controllers

Samstag, 9. Juli 2022, 14:29

Yes Shoggy~
This is a tragedy. I didn't expect this news. The current control is normal.
Only one of the three fans in a channel cannot be controlled by PWM, which is the one that transmits the PWM signal on the 4pin.
I'm checking the cables to determine which ones to consider replacing. :)

[/url]XT6 by [/img]
XT6_C2 by [/img]
XT6_C3 by [/img]
XT6_c4 by [/img]

LT6 by [/img]
LT6_C1 by [/img]
LT6_C2 by [/img]
LT6_C3 by [/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (9. Juli 2022, 15:27)

Samstag, 9. Juli 2022, 14:35

It would help to know how those 18 fans are connected to the Aquaero.
If you can control them with Power setting it appears to be a little scary :) is it all connected through splitters directly off the Aquaero?
If that's the case, most likely you have huge signal degradation on the PWM line. Also, some models of Noctua industrials have some odd PWM circuitry making them hard to control when used with splitters

I use the 234 channel of the XT6 to control a total of nine fans, three per channel, and the 123 channel of the LT6 to control a total of nine fans, three per channel.
Now the problem is LT6 channel 1,
There should be no problem with the cable connection, but I may rearrange it again, or it may be a problem with the fan manufacturer mentioned by SHOGGY. :)

[/url]XT6 by [/img]
XT6_C2 by [/img]
XT6_C3 by [/img]
XT6_c4 by [/img]

LT6 by [/img]
LT6_C1 by [/img]
LT6_C2 by [/img]
LT6_C3 by [/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (9. Juli 2022, 15:26)

Samstag, 9. Juli 2022, 15:15

Please post more details. Take screenshots of all settings and describe what happens and what you expect.
It's likely that you just haven't set the controller correctly.

yes sebastian

My XT6 uses one curve to control 9 fans, LT6 uses one curve to control 11 fans,
and channel 4 is special with only two Lianli fans.
I observed the fan control settings,
including the output percentage, current, voltage, speed and other information,
which should be within the normal range. Only the fan that transmits PWM signal on the 4 pin of LT6_channel 1 is abnormal.
When switching the PWM control mode It will run at full speed,
please help me to see if the settings are wrong, thank you very much. :)

[/url]XT6 by [/img]
XT6_C2 by [/img]
XT6_C3 by [/img]
XT6_c4 by [/img]

LT6 by [/img]
LT6_C1 by [/img]
LT6_C2 by [/img]
LT6_C3 by [/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (9. Juli 2022, 15:26)

RE: The PWM control of the fan is abnormal

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 14:46

Zitat von »'Jaco«

Update myself
I found out that one of the cables of the original fan was broken so I couldn't use the PWM control.
Not a problem with AS software settings, Currently replacing the new cable. Believe that the result will be good. :)