• 27.04.2024, 14:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cobra26

Any people with multiple airplex modularity system rads how many pumps?

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2022, 22:31

Hi all,
I was wondering about people's setup with multiple AMS radiators either stacked or right next to each other or seperate. And most importantly how many pumps are you using preferable D5 pumps?
And what your flowrate is.
My plan is to use two AMS 840 rads external with DUAL D5 pumps cooling cpu and gpu and using 2 pairs of QDC4.
Thx in advance.

RE: Any people with multiple airplex modularity system rads how many pumps?

Montag, 18. Juli 2022, 15:34

I installed three sets of 420mm AMS radiators, one of which is a D5 NEXT integrated pump. Inside the case is the ultitube 200 pro with D5 NEXT. Two connected in series. When the room temperature is 27 degrees, the speed is about 2500 rpm and the flow rate is about 90 l/h. When the dual D5 NEXT reaches a maximum speed of 4800 rpm, the flow rate is about 216 l/h. The speed of the D5 NEXT in the casing is slightly higher than that of the integrated pump to provide a stable source of water. It should be noted that if you also want to install the LS then dual D5 NEXT would not be a good idea, too much positive pressure will invalidate the protection of the LS. Unless you turn down the RPM to the point where the positive pressure is within the LS tolerance. The other two sets of QD4 are necessary, the pipe diameter does not need to be too large, and the flow rate will be higher. My pipe diameter is 13/19mm, in fact should have a thinner hose. By the way! I am the model of copper tube copper fins, DeltaT shows that heat dissipation efficiency varies with room temperature, the lower the better.:)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (18. Juli 2022, 15:47)