• 23.04.2024, 17:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

High Flow Next & Octo fan Controller

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 09:31

The manual of the High Flow Next, like all Aqua-Computer manuals is near useless. So I'm hoping someone on this forum can help me. I have the following question
I own and us an Octo Fan controller. About a year ago, maybe longer I bought a high flow next. Today I opened the box. My question is, how do I connect it? If I connect the USB to my mobo I can control it using Aquasuite? what about all the other connection?
There are 5 connections in the Next.

Aquabus
Signal
Temp
USB
RGBpx
Do I need to connect all of them if I want to fully use the Next?
What I want is to control the Next with the Aquasuite softeware that use for my Octo, I want to see the temp, the flow, control the RGB, all of it. So how do I do this?

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 10:50

here: https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html
you find a detailed user manual for every product with exact descriptions for every connector.

Remayz

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 16:14

Check the manual yes, but basically you only need to plug the USB cable.

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 16:47

Without wanting to offend you, the instructions for the high flow NEXT is really very clear about the connections and what they are for.

The instructions sometimes have their weaknesses, but the area of connections is rarely one of them.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

RE: High Flow Next & Octo fan Controller

Samstag, 17. September 2022, 17:49

The manual of the High Flow Next, like all Aqua-Computer manuals is near useless. So I'm hoping someone on this forum can help me. I have the following question
I own and us an Octo Fan controller. About a year ago, maybe longer I bought a high flow next. Today I opened the box. My question is, how do I connect it? If I connect the USB to my mobo I can control it using Aquasuite? what about all the other connection?
There are 5 connections in the Next.

Aquabus
Signal
Temp
USB
RGBpx
Do I need to connect all of them if I want to fully use the Next?
What I want is to control the Next with the Aquasuite softeware that use for my Octo, I want to see the temp, the flow, control the RGB, all of it. So how do I do this?
As far as I can tell from the manuals and my limited experience:

Aquabus = Connect to an Aquaero controller
Signal = Two uses *
Temp = external temp sensor (water or air)
USB = connect to control the Next
RGBpx = connect A/D RGB devices with up to 90 diode elements.

* Configurable as either a signal to shut down the system (special cable to power switch) or as a pwm signal to give the motherboard a rpm signal.