• 18.04.2024, 06:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Taimer

AquaSuite and Corsair Link

Montag, 7. November 2022, 19:50

Please add Corsair Link support to AquaSuite.

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 10:38

I'm sorry but we will not support CorsairLink. That's like asking Apple to support the Google Store.

Taimer

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 19:46

I'm upset. You're not like Apple...

Remayz

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 20:47

Corsair Link has been EOL for years anyway. Why lose time to support a program that's long been abandonned?
If you need to monitor Corsair devices, HWinfo does it very well with Aquasuite.

Dienstag, 8. November 2022, 23:56

IHMO this is a very strange thing to ask Aquacomputer to do. Just using the words "Corsair Link" and "Aquasuite" in the same sentence is ...unsettling. As Remayz mentioned, Corsair Link has not been supported in years. It was a bloated, buggy mess that Corsair has replaced with iCue which is an even bigger bloated, buggy mess.

It would be helpful if you specified exactly what you are using Corsair Link for. If you have Corsair RGB fans, check out the SPLITTY4 which is specifically designed to connect Corsair RGB fan LEDs to an Aquacomputer RGBpx port. It is also a 4-port PWM fan hub and has the connectors that Corsair fans plug into. If Corsair Link is controlling LEDs on your motherboard and/or RGB RAM, check out OpenRGB or Signal RGB. Both of these programs can control Corsair RGB controllers like the Lighting Node Pro and Lighting Node Core and most motherboard and RAM LEDs. Another option is SIV, which can control Corsair controllers but not motherboard or RAM LEDs. If you just need to monitor a Corsair controller, use HWINFO then import the data into Aquasuite via the HWINFO shared memory support feature which works very well. Note - You will need to buy the pro version of HWINFO to have shared memory support work 24/7. The free version turns off shared memory support after 12 hours.

The best thing to do with Corsair software is immediately uninstall it. :cursing:

Taimer

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 07:35

Corsair AX1500i power supply. Very convenient, I don't use HWINFO to get all the data.

Remayz

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 10:29

Well HWinfo can access power supplies for Aquasuite, so what you asked for is already there :)

Taimer

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 11:21

Well HWinfo can access power supplies for Aquasuite, so what you asked for is already there :)
I bought an aquasuite subscription and now I still need to buy Hwinfo (

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 12:35

Even if the Aquasuite were software that you paid regular license fees to use, which it isn't, that wouldn't give you any right to third-party software and hardware support.

Where do you get such a thought?
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 14:20

It makes sense from the technical aspect to support Corsair PSUs at the hardware monitoring. But we are not investing time and money into this as software like HWInfo can do the job for you.
Also if we start with PSUs we could also include AIOs and Mainboards and even control them. At the end we have no time left for our hardware.

Maybe someday we add a second licence for such third party vendors that could pay our work - but currently we have too much work to do so.

Taimer

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 16:22

Even if the Aquasuite were software that you paid regular license fees to use, which it isn't, that wouldn't give you any right to third-party software and hardware support.

Where do you get such a thought?
I pay for my license every year.

Remayz

Mittwoch, 9. November 2022, 22:38

the license is to have access to updates. but if you don't pay aquasuite will not stop working after a year. you will always have the latest version your last licence allowed you to get.

Donnerstag, 10. November 2022, 02:36

You only have to pay for the HWINFO Pro version if you want to have shared memory support active 24/7. If you can deal with having to re-enable it after 12 hours, you can use the latest version for free. The other option is to use the last version that existed before the author decided to put a 12-hour limit on shared memory support. If you are OK with using a version prior to version 7.0 you can do so without limitation for free. The author of HWINFO only did this because many people were using the free version of the program in commercial applications. The details are explained HERE. The Personal Pro version of HWINFO costs $25 per year. If you auto-renew, it is only $12.50 per year. Whether its worth it is a personal decision. For me, the cost of AQS and HWINFO are miniscule compared to the cost of the hardware they control and monitor.

Taimer

Donnerstag, 10. November 2022, 18:32

the license is to have access to updates. but if you don't pay aquasuite will not stop working after a year. you will always have the latest version your last licence allowed you to get.
Thanks, I didn't know that. But I will still pay every year to support the developer.