• 27.04.2024, 22:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

sworfiss

Octo Fan 4 acts up strangely - Please help!

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 05:24

Hello Everyone,

Amazing Octo, Leakshield and High FLow impressed me every times, controlling fans at ease. I will share the snap of PC soon. :)

After a few weeks, One fan 4 acts in surprising way as RPM is going to increase at 10% and decrease at 90% :/.
I tried to reset the controller, but it is still the same. Please have a look at 2 images. Is there any way to fix the solution?

Please help!
»sworfiss« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • aquasuite_2022-12-24_09-41-59.png
  • aquasuite_2022-12-24_09-42-18.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sworfiss« (24. Dezember 2022, 05:26)

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 18:12

Have you tried swapping fan 4 with fan 3 or 5 to see if the issue follows the fan or the port?

sworfiss

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 20:33

Have you tried swapping fan 4 with fan 3 or 5 to see if the issue follows the fan or the port?
Yes I had swapped different fans on 4 port, Reversal issue appeared. I even set one follow to another port, but same issue

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 22:35

Inverted control without input offset is something I have not experienced.
You mat be best served contacting support: support@aqua-computer.de

sworfiss

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 05:55

Inverted control without input offset is something I have not experienced.
You mat be best served contacting support: support@aqua-computer.de
Sure, Ill mail it. Thanks

Do you know how to import HWinfo data into Aquacomputer data without HWInfo loaded?

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 12:20

If HWiNFO is not running, there are no data to be imported from it.
You could see if the aquausite Hardware Monitor reads the sensors you are interested in.

sworfiss

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 14:25

You could see if the aquausite Hardware Monitor reads the sensors you are interested in.
Great, Changed sensors to Aquasite Hardware monitor, hope Aquasite sensors are as accurate as HWInfo