• 27.04.2024, 11:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Taking Front Display of 6XT

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 01:47

I'm not sure if this was cover anywhere in this forum, with my luck probably, but I will still ask anyways and hope to get some info from maybe someone who either did what I'm hoping to do or who knows whether I can or not do it without losing the functionality.
Atm. My PC case is big enough to accommodate front bay accessories in which I have installed auqaero 6XT and controls only fans. Soon I'm moving to smaller case that wont be able to accommodate my XT and since I never use display, I'm wondering if I can take the front display off and just mount it somewhere inside the case like LT and connect my fans back on and if all will work as normal. I don't use remote control, but aquasuite is configured with temps sensors to control fans, would all still work as normal?
Thanks guys

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (26. Dezember 2022, 02:47)

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 03:18

Yes, remove the display module and it becomes an LT

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 03:58

Thank you InfoSeeker!

Will I be able to import my old settings as far is fan curves or would I have to go and set them from scratch. Also, because XT will becoming LT will that change anything with my license for aquasuite as I did renewed few months ago.
Thanks

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 11:12

Most everything in memory on the aquaero (curves, Profiles, etc.) should remain the same.
Being it is going into a new system, you will need to update your sensor sources, particularly in Software Sensors, Overview Pages, the Playground and Profiles.
Be sure to export device settings and overview pages to a thumb drive in case something glitches.

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 17:38

I appreciate your help, thank you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)