• 24.04.2024, 06:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samhain

Where to get Aquasuite

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 00:19

I need Aquasuite, or whatever software controls a poweradjust PCB. The downloads section only has a web installer which wont work on a non-networked device. I would prefer not to return this.

Thanks

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 00:53

Contact support for this: support@aqua-computer.de

If nothing available, you may be able to setup the device from a networked laptop (cable).
Then after setup, connect the device to an internal USB port on the local computer with the included internal USB cable.

If you need to vary your control of the poweradjust, you may need to add an aquaero on the non-networked computer.

Samhain

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 01:19

There is not a link to an offline installer? I emailed the link provided. Thank you. Though I was hoping a quicker resolution

"If nothing available"? There has to be, I cannot use the hardware without software.

Is this the official software download page because it looks like the forum:

New: aquasuite X

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 01:32

No - that is the forum thread where they announce new releases. The download section is in the Support area. Here is a direct link.

https://aquacomputer.de/software.html

Samhain

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 02:02

Here is the translated link you provided. I see only a web installer for windows and an installation package for Android. Its possible an android package may work. I hadnt planned on it, would prefer not to, and it may not work at all. Is there not another installer or software that works with the poweradjust?

Translated:

Aquasuite Software Aquasuite Software, (1,225.5 KB)

The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 must also be installed to use the software.

The .NET framework is already integrated in current Windows versions.

General information on the update service

General Information about the Update Service

Changelog and hint on Aquabus devices

The changelog and further information on the Aquasuite X can be found here.

If firmware updates are available for devices that are only connected via Aquabus, an update can only be carried out via USB.

Changelog and Note for Aquabus Devices

The Changelog and Further Information About Aquasuite X Can Be Found here.

If firmware updates are Available for Devices that Are ONLY Connected via aquabus, they Require a USB Connection for the update.

Color plant demo app

Color work Android app

Bluetooth demo app for Android Farbwerk Bluetooth Demo app for Android, (486.6 KB)

TL_Files/Aquacomputer/IMG/Downloads/Color Werk_bluetooth_APT_QR_CODE.PNGMIT The Color Werk Demo App
can be controlled on a smartphone or tablet with Android a corresponding color plant circuit board via Bluetooth.

By scanning the QR code you can get directly to the installation file (APK).
System requirements: Android version 4.4 (Kitkat) or higher as well as the
release for the installation of apps from unsafe or unknown sources.

You can find the source code and further information for your own color work apps at Github.

Samhain

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 04:32

Seriously these people are trying to get a subscription to their software suite!? Thats why I cant find it for download.

I will not activate anything with you online. The device in question has no networking capabilities.

wow, what a company, and after I cut ties with Koolance after spending thousands. At lest they never had any backdoor BS hidden subscription.

You supposed to make your money off hardware not hidden fees. I want a refund

Notes on the aquasuite software:When you
activate this product you will receive the current version of the
aquasuite software including an upgrade service for at least six (6)
months. After the expiration of the upgrade service you may use and
reinstall the latest version available during the upgrade period without
a time limit.
The update service can optionally be extended or renewed at any time for a fee.
Please note that an internet connection is required for the installation and activation of the aquasuite software.
Further information about the update service and the activation of the aquasuite software can be found here.

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 06:22

Seriously these people are trying to get a subscription to their software suite!? Thats why I cant find it for download.
I will not activate anything with you online. The device in question has no networking capabilities.
wow, what a company, and after I cut ties with Koolance after spending thousands. At lest they never had any backdoor BS hidden subscription.
You supposed to make your money off hardware not hidden fees. I want a refund

Notes on the aquasuite software:When you
activate this product you will receive the current version of the
aquasuite software including an upgrade service for at least six (6)
months. After the expiration of the upgrade service you may use and
reinstall the latest version available during the upgrade period without
a time limit.
The update service can optionally be extended or renewed at any time for a fee.
Please note that an internet connection is required for the installation and activation of the aquasuite software.
Further information about the update service and the activation of the aquasuite software can be found here.

do that. see may answer to your other post.

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 09:05

To install and download the aquasuite a internet connection is needed.
You cant install the aquasuite without an internet connection. You dont need any kind of subscription.

Samhain

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 13:57

my product page never mentioned any internet connection required I will be getting a refund through my vendor

Freitag, 30. Dezember 2022, 14:42

Everything has already been said. You need an internet connection for installation.

Topic closed.