• 27.04.2024, 21:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2023, 01:46

What is with aquasuite X66 stuck as (Insider) for weeks now
AQS X.60 had the big update to .NET 7.0 runtime environment. X.60 and every version since has been an Insider Edition. The Bug Report Thread they started with X.65 (since pulled) is still active on the German Forum. Maybe they are still tweaking the migration to .NET 7.0. It is unusual because the 10 releases prior to X.60 were all NOT Insider Editions.
Thanks for the info, didn't think abut that :thumbup:

Sonntag, 5. März 2023, 21:13

I created multiple backups in Aquaero 6. Is it possible to delete the backups that are no longer needed? If so, how do delete them?
Thanks...

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (5. März 2023, 21:14)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Montag, 6. März 2023, 11:42

I created multiple backups in Aquaero 6. Is it possible to delete the backups that are no longer needed? If so, how do delete them?
Thanks...

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-deta\
C:\Users\User_name\OneDrive\documents\aquasuite\profiles
:)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jacob« (6. März 2023, 11:43)

Dienstag, 7. März 2023, 00:11

Cool. Thanks^^
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 04:31

Just updated to VX.67 and noticed an updated version of .net runtime 7.0.3. I had V7.0.0 installed and simply installed over the top without uninstalling the prior version. It appears to be working correctly. Do you have to uninstall .net V7.0.0 before updating to V7.0.3? Thanks.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 07:18

Old versions can be uninstalled.

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 12:44

I installed over the top without uninstalling the prior version, but it looks like the installer simply overwrote the prior version. Only 7.0.3 is visible in add/remove programs in windows. Seems to be functioning correctly.
Asus Maximus Z790 Apex, Intel 13900KS, Asus 4090 Strix, Phanteks Enthoo Elite, GSkill F5-8000J3848H16GX2-TZRK, Asus ROG XG349C, EKWB Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5 and VTX 160, Corsair AX1600i, Asus Claymore 2, Asus ROG Gladius III, Samsung 990

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 15:42

I installed over the top without uninstalling the prior version, but it looks like the installer simply overwrote the prior version. Only 7.0.3 is visible in add/remove programs in windows. Seems to be functioning correctly.
According to the Change Log this firmware updates calibration for all flow sensors, did you notice any change to flow sensor data?

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 16:08

According to the Change Log this firmware updates calibration for all flow sensors, did you notice any change to flow sensor data?

High Flow Next w/firmware 1016
X66 flow rate: 2.5 l/m
X67 flow rate: 2.5 l/m

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 16:30

You cant setup calibration values for High Flow Next Sensors.

This is for all sensors that are directly connected to a device like the octo, quadro ....

The new calibration values are selected when you select the type of flow sensor in the Sensor tab of each device.

Remayz

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 17:11

damn, i just gained almost 20L/h. free upgrades lol

the DP Ultra / water drop down list, i wonder what to chose when we use a 3rd party coolant.

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 23:05

You cant setup calibration values for High Flow Next Sensors.

This is for all sensors that are directly connected to a device like the octo, quadro ....

The new calibration values are selected when you select the type of flow sensor in the Sensor tab of each device.

[attach]10153[/attach]
That is good to know. I have 1 flow sensor connected via Octo. Will I get this option if I have the Octo connected to the AQ via an Aquabus connection.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (9. März 2023, 23:08)

Donnerstag, 9. März 2023, 23:09

the DP Ultra / water drop down list, i wonder what to chose when we use a 3rd party coolant.
Do you get any other options in the drop down list?

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 01:18

No. Flow data appears to be the same to me. Thanks.

Remayz

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 04:00

Do you get any other options in the drop down list?
Nop, just those two. I don't suspect they'd go to the trouble to fine tune every coolant on the market. I don't even know what that does.. if it slightly changes flow depending on said fluid viscosity or whatever :p

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 18:10

Since earlier releases of (X52 or X55 I don't quite remember) I have been saving my profiles settings and importing every time new version is released. Is there any negative effect of doing that, especially I'm curious with the latest X67 that uses runtime 7 and if its better to set curves and create everything from scratch again, although, everything seem to work as it should after importing my old settings.

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (10. März 2023, 18:12)

Remayz

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 19:10

i personaly just backup the settings but never import them. I always just install, keeping current settings, and i never lost anything.

Freitag, 10. März 2023, 19:30

Thanks

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (10. März 2023, 19:34)

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 15:47

what's the possibility of getting more control over rgbpx audio effects? like fade, randomizing colours for sound flash, filtering. the controls are fairly basic right now, are they are plans to improve it?

Remayz

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 18:30

what's the possibility of getting more control over rgbpx audio effects? like fade, randomizing colours for sound flash, filtering. the controls are fairly basic right now, are they are plans to improve it?
I don't use the audio ones, but new effects, or just anything new on the lighting side would be cool :)