• 19.04.2024, 16:47
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

.net 7.0 not found error

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 18:53

Hi, I am using x.59 version without any issue at all, just avoided insider versions as when I tried I got issues. X.67 even though I installed .NET 7.03 is not recognizing it, any suggestion?
thanks

edit: nevermind .... after removing and a couple of reboot it is recognized! ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »wcarboni« (11. März 2023, 19:05)

Montag, 13. März 2023, 19:29

what's the possibility of getting more control over rgbpx audio effects? like fade, randomizing colours for sound flash, filtering. the controls are fairly basic right now, are they are plans to improve it?
I don't use the audio ones, but new effects, or just anything new on the lighting side would be cool :)
i think for the hardware the software is lacking slightly in the options, specially for audio, more control over the effects would be cool. but yea i agree

RGBpx Port Sync PLEASE

Montag, 13. März 2023, 23:50

what's the possibility of getting more control over rgbpx audio effects? like fade, randomizing colours for sound flash, filtering. the controls are fairly basic right now, are they are plans to improve it?
I don't use the audio ones, but new effects, or just anything new on the lighting side would be cool :)
i think for the hardware the software is lacking slightly in the options, specially for audio, more control over the effects would be cool. but yea i agree
I am still waiting for RGBpx port sync. I have 2 Farbwerk360s in my rig and found out the hard way that there is no sync between them. I asked about this on this forum and Aquacomputer responded that RGBpx port sync was coming in a later release. That was like 6 months ago. Since then, nothing. It would be nice if you could at least sync 2 Farbwerks together and I wonder if the currently present but unused aquabus port could be used to do this. Aquabus does not have enough bandwidth to carry DRGB data but maybe it could carry a sync pulse or at least a start trigger.

My other wish list item is the Marquee lighting effect. This effect is fairly common and I was surprised that there is no RGBpx preset for Marquee. I took a pass at trying to make one from an existing preset but was not successful. I find that the controls on some of the RGBpx presets are not very intuitive, especially the dual sliders. I just move them around and try to figure out what they are doing.

The RGBpx platform is pretty good, but other than fixing some bugs in the presets, they really have not done anything to it since it was introduced. The 90 LED limit is hardware based and Sebastian has already said that they will not consider increasing it. I was hoping for a brightness trade off where if you specified more than 90 LEDs, the controllers would automatically reduce brightness. I have seen a lot of posts on Reddit from people who bought a bunch of Lion Li Uni-Fans (which are now up to 40 LEDs each). They want to use AQS instead of L-Connect, but there is just no good way to do it. Lion Li now has 2 Sata power connections on their controllers. That is an option that could be explored.

Dienstag, 14. März 2023, 07:34

90 LEDs are a hard limit.

If you have suggestions for new effects, please make it in a new topic and describe in detail how it should look like.
Possibly also a video with indication from which minute/second the effect is to be seen.

New effects will be implemented if, then only for the farbwerk 360/nano. All other devices have only a "basic" RGB implementation.

A RGB synchronization is on the RoadMap but without a schedule, sometime it might be implemented. For now there are other and more important projects.

Dienstag, 14. März 2023, 10:10

According to the Change Log this firmware updates calibration for all flow sensors, did you notice any change to flow sensor data?

High Flow Next w/firmware 1016
X66 flow rate: 2.5 l/m
X67 flow rate: 2.5 l/m
Curious. How fast do you have your pump(s) set to run?
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Conflicting pump stats between AQ6 and MPS via USB

Dienstag, 14. März 2023, 11:07

I have 2x D5 pumps connected to the AQ6 as well as connected to USB. I have both pumps at a preset speed (50%). However, the AQ6 shows pumps at 33% output levels even though the flow rate is actually 50% of the pumps max speed. Strangely, the AQ6 rpms are reported correctly at 50%, yet it does not show the correct pump output. The MPS tab shows the correct pump output at 50%. It is my understanding, according to the manual, that even though the pumps are connected to both USB and the AQ6, the AQ6 takes precedence over control of the pumps. So, if the AQ6 takes control, why is the AQ6 not reporting the correct pump speed output percentage. Is this normal? Why the different reporting?

Thanks...Al
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Freitag, 17. März 2023, 18:15

Does anyone else have issues since latest update?
I'm no longer getting the CPU, GPU data etc (from HWMonitor I guess?) It's all blank.
And I can't see that subfolder in data view anymore.

Any idea what's wrong?

Aquaero 6 XT (FW 2104)
Aquasuite X.67 from 2023-03-08

Edit: Total reinstall solved it

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »ne0xy« (17. März 2023, 19:07)

Freitag, 17. März 2023, 21:37

90 LEDs are a hard limit.

If you have suggestions for new effects, please make it in a new topic and describe in detail how it should look like.
Possibly also a video with indication from which minute/second the effect is to be seen.

New effects will be implemented if, then only for the farbwerk 360/nano. All other devices have only a "basic" RGB implementation.

A RGB synchronization is on the RoadMap but without a schedule, sometime it might be implemented. For now there are other and more important projects.
Thank you for responding to my post.

90-LED hard limit - Sadly understood.

Marquee Effect - I will start a new thread to request the Marquee effect and provide a video.

RGBpx Port Sync - I remain hopeful that some day you will add port sync in some form. With video, true sync means there is a master that outputs SMPTE time code. Slave devices read that time code. If they start to drift, they slow down or speed up to correct. A step down from that is Gen-Lock where the master outputs a sync pulse which the slave devices use to align their clocks. A step down from that is a START trigger pulse which the master sends to the slave devices. All slave devices use the START trigger but there is no corrective sync after that. Any of these methods is better than nothing. I could also see sync only being available for the Farbwerk360 and maybe the Nano. It depends on how the sync is implemented and how it is sent to slave devices.

Other, more important projects - I look forward to whatever you guys are working on. Aquasuite just keeps getting better!

Mittwoch, 22. März 2023, 20:43

This only started happening after updating to X67. Fresh install of both, windows 10 and aquasuite, reinstalled both windows and aquasuite # of times, but randomly I'm keep getting this msg." Firmware Update Available" but in fact there isn't any Aquaero.jpg
If I put my PC to sleep which I do most times, upon waking up all its works fine, It only happens after turning PC off and then powering back ON.

It shows "service is installed. Service is running", but some of the fans that supposed to be off are spinning, so what I do is as admin I stop and restart services then it works, but again randomly after powering PC off then powering back ON the same thing happens.
For a moment I thought maybe my windows firewall blocking the service so I added aquasuite exe. to exclusion and it seem to work, but only for short time and started again.

Any of you guys experienced this?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (23. März 2023, 05:34)

Mittwoch, 22. März 2023, 23:05

I don't know if that did it, but so far, for now seems that disabling windows fast start up fixed it. Also I left services start delay to default 5 seconds.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 13 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (23. März 2023, 17:30)

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 06:04

I guess I spoke to soon, issue reacquired again, but I think I might have found it something else that might be the culprit. Once I am sure I will report back.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 7 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (24. März 2023, 07:22)

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 15:02

I am a bit surprised that no one had suggestions, so Its fair to assume that no one is dealing with similar issue, but Its working now. Few additional tests and I found very weird cause of it, but it works now.

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 15:18

Zitat

Few additional tests and I found very weird cause of it
What was the cause?
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Key required after update

Freitag, 24. März 2023, 21:19

Hello,
I updated to X.67 version and I am required to add a key.
Where can I get ?
Thanks

Samstag, 25. März 2023, 13:59

Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.

Samstag, 25. März 2023, 16:30

Zitat

Few additional tests and I found very weird cause of it
What was the cause?
Sorry for late response. As I mentioned, Its weird issue and I cant even pin point which driver(s) or windows services causing it, but here is the fix at least for now. I have 2 identical Win10 Pro installs, but one is on Samsung 860 Pro Sata 3 and the other on FIrecuda 530 2TB.

The 860 is my test windows so I only switch boot via Bios. Firecuda 530 is crazy fast at loading OS, much faster then 860 Pro and after going through # of tries and boots I know this when windows loading unto 860 Pro aquasuite loads first before anything else, but 3-4 seconds later loads ESET, hwifo and everything else. At this point aquasuite services start is delayed to 3 seconds, also my windows fast start up is disabled and with this settings there is no issues all works good every time.

With Firecuda 530 everything loads so fast that even thou aquasuite loads first, everything else loads literally at the same time. With aquasuite services delayed between 3-8 seconds drivers are colliding/crashing and nothing shows in event logs, Its all clear that's why is hard to pin point whether is windows itself, security suite or wherever that is, but setting star delay to 10 seconds, but also disabling windows fast start up making all work as it should, even with windows fast start up enable and 10 seconds services delay something crashes, so fast start up needs to be disabled.

I have # of Firecuda 530's 3x 4TB and 2x 2TB for storage and OS and I was Samsung fanboy for decades, but Firecudas 530s are something else, love them for the speed and the endurance is beyond exceptional. Anyways its weird, but works for now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 6 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (25. März 2023, 16:34)

Samstag, 25. März 2023, 16:40

Windows fast boot is a suspend to disk and not a new boot, therefore it keeps all the problems you had before shutdown, if fast boot is enabled you can only really reboot the computer by restarting, shutdown leads to suspend to disk.

Samstag, 25. März 2023, 16:53

YAh I have tested # of times when with fast start up ON and Off and how and what is loaded. Few times with fast start up ON after shouting windows down then powering back on, some apps didn't close totally and would act strange upon boot, but there where only few times when that happen. I have disabled fast start up long time ago, no need with today's fast drives, but this time, because my 2 win 10 on different drives are on one PC I left it enabled + fast drive, that combination not working as it should with aquasuite unless you tweak it a bit :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (25. März 2023, 16:54)

Montag, 27. März 2023, 16:27

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not.

I have: one Aquaero 5 Lt, two poweradjust 3, and one quadro.

The quadro is a new addition, in adding it in I noticed that the aquabus setting overlapped the poweradjust (which previously worked just fine). I updated to the latest aquasuite and also updated the firmware on the aquaero 5. After doing this I moved the aquabus address and both of the poweradjusts disappeared from aquasuite. They show as being available on the aquabus page, but the related devices e.g. fan, don't actually appear on the fan tab for the aquaero now.

Can you please advise on this?

Montag, 27. März 2023, 16:46

Not sure if this is the right place for this or not.

I have: one Aquaero 5 Lt, two poweradjust 3, and one quadro.

The quadro is a new addition, in adding it in I noticed that the aquabus setting overlapped the poweradjust (which previously worked just fine). I updated to the latest aquasuite and also updated the firmware on the aquaero 5. After doing this I moved the aquabus address and both of the poweradjusts disappeared from aquasuite. They show as being available on the aquabus page, but the related devices e.g. fan, don't actually appear on the fan tab for the aquaero now.

Can you please advise on this?
Just a stab in the dark from someone who is not the most versed, but know enough to be deadly, haha!. Did you give them the correct address number? There are specific numbers for each product. I am sure you probably already know this but sometimes we forget things we don't deal with on a daily basis.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (27. März 2023, 16:48)