• 09.05.2024, 03:23
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

After Aquasuite X.72 update, software says it is not activated and cannot connect to server

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 18:01

Hello, I just updated my Aquasuite to X.72 and immediately after reboot, Aquasuite now says it is not activated. In settings, I see an error that the connection to the server has failed and to check my internet connection or try again later. Since it was just working prior to the update, I'm wondering if this is an issue with that update or if there is a current server issue on the AquaComputer side? My internet is working normally. Thanks!

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 18:30

same here!

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 18:41

This is a Problem with the Server, try it again in a few hours.

Dops

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 18:50

Same here.

Do we have to restart the pc/suite/service afterwards or will the service automatically connect to the server?

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 19:01

This is a Server Problem. We cant say when the infrastructure is running. Try again later.

Dops

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 19:06

I didn't mean that, but thanks for the reply anyway.

Dienstag, 15. August 2023, 19:56

can it just be left to run in the meantime in an unactivated state am assuming it will keep the background settings as it was?

same problem after update - octo and high flow next are not recognized

Dienstag, 22. August 2023, 11:56

same here !
good to know, hopping for a quick fix, because its not a good place to be guys, we can't see ! lol 8)

Edit : with the excellent customer service figured out the problem was a busted internal usb header from a hub, nothing to do with the update in the first place ! cheers ! :thumbup:
i see now :P

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »xinu00« (22. August 2023, 16:28)

Dienstag, 22. August 2023, 14:34

Everything is working with the Activation!