• 28.04.2024, 05:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 pump with Aquabus (41093)

Donnerstag, 7. September 2023, 15:19

Hi all!

I got a quick question not even google could help me: Can I connect the old D5 pump (so not the next, but the one with type number 41093) with aquabus to the Quadro or Octo controllers? Thanks!

Remayz

Donnerstag, 7. September 2023, 15:31

Aquabus only works with Aquaero controllers.
Octo and Quadro are "slave" units to be controlled by an Aquaero controller. they are not controllers themselves.

Donnerstag, 7. September 2023, 15:34

Thanks for the quick and clear answer!

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 00:08

Off topic. I have 2 of these pumps. I wonder how many of these older pumps are still in use today now that the new units are on the market.
Asaki, are you planning to use the older pump? They seem to work really nice. I can't hear them even at 100%.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 00:45

I have one of the old D5 USB pumps in storage. I like it better than the NEXT because I have no need for the extra 'features', plus they are smaller.
Truth be told, I prefer their plain PWM pump, leaving control to an OCTO.