• 27.04.2024, 08:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Add an extra fan channel to Aquero 6.

Donnerstag, 2. November 2023, 13:35

If I want to add another PWM fan group to my Aquero is the poweradjust the right add on?

I'm just using it to run my Noctua NF-F12s cooling my ram. PWM fans. Just running two fans off of it. Should I pick up the heatsink too?

I also have a High Flow Next connected. Do I need an Aquabus splitter cable to connect both devices to the Aquaero, or can I just use the other Aquabus low port?

Dops

Donnerstag, 2. November 2023, 13:43

no. The PA can only control fans, pumps, etc. via the voltage. Not via PWM.

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 02:41

I don't think the low port is active anymore, if I recall. I use the Aquabus X4 on the AQ6 and connected the Octo (or Quadro with 4 fan channel support) via the X4 for my additional fans, pumps, flow meter etc. All hardware is controlled via the AQ6. You can also use the AC fan splitter.
aquabus X4 for aquaero 5/6 (aquacomputer.de)
OCTO fan controller for PWM fans (aquacomputer.de)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (5. November 2023, 02:58)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

wpuser

RE: Add an extra fan channel to Aquero 6.

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 17:02

I also have a High Flow Next connected. Do I need an Aquabus splitter cable to connect both devices to the Aquaero, or can I just use the other Aquabus low port?

Please read the manuel:

Zitat

Connectors “Flow 1” and “Flow 2”
Connectors for flow sensors. Use sensors and cables specified by Aqua Computer only!
Please note: The “Flow 2” connector may also be labeled as “aquabus low” on the device. The function of this header is determined solely by the current firmware version of the aquaero. Starting with firmware version “2010”, this header can be connected to a flow sensor irrespective of connector labeling.
Pin assignment: Pin 1: GND
Pin 2: 5 V
Pin 3: Speed signal
Compatible flow sensors:
  • Flow sensor with 5.6 mm nozzle (53061, requires cable 53027)
  • Flow sensor “high flow” (53068, requires cable 53027)
  • Flow sensor high flow LT (53291)
  • Flow sensor high flow 2 (53292)

Freitag, 1. Dezember 2023, 03:51

And there's your dinner^^^^^^
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"