• 27.04.2024, 19:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

High Flow Next in USA

Freitag, 12. Januar 2024, 12:07

Performance-PCs got 20 a few days ago and they got 6 left if you're looking for one. They also have Leakshield for the Ultitube as well.

Freitag, 12. Januar 2024, 16:46

Wow. PPCs have not had the High Flow Next in stock for a very long time. Their price ($94.99) is kind of high. I thought they had stopped carrying them. Last year Titan Rig told me they stopped carrying them because they are too hard to get.
ModMyMods also has them, for $82.20, listed as “In Stock – Ships in 3 to 7 business days”. I have learned that this means they do not have any, but can order them from Aquatuning. The 3 to 7 business days usually ends up being 2+ weeks.
Frozen CPU, now open under new management, also sells them, but they are sold out at the moment. Their price is $88.69.

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 10:59

Performance-PCs has a link for a price match, but it specifically says the other vendor must have in stock. For me it was 2.5 weeks for a Alphacool RX 7900 XT reference gpu cooler till I saw it from ModMyMods. I would assume that they sit on it for a few days before ordering from Aquatuning to have a bigger order. For $12 difference I want it now!

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 12:06

Performance-PCs has a link for a price match, but it specifically says the other vendor must have in stock. For me it was 2.5 weeks for a Alphacool RX 7900 XT reference gpu cooler till I saw it from ModMyMods. I would assume that they sit on it for a few days before ordering from Aquatuning to have a bigger order. For $12 difference I want it now!

If MMM's web shop shows as 'in stock', that should satisfy PPCs requirement... I would at least try and let them shut you down.

PPCs still has selection like no other, but they have gone to the dark-side in general with gimics like points, free shipping and coupons that are useless.
  • the points system does not work half the time, and I have to contact them for credit
  • they pay for their free shipping by being expensive when you do not have a $99 purchase
  • their pricing used to be competitive with MMM, but now they are more in the Titan Rig pricing league
  • and then their website is horrible, particularly their search engine
  • their customer support has gone down hill... I recently sent two queries re product availability with no reply to either
PPCs needs to get back to basics /rant

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 23:33

I have had Performance PCs refuse to match a price from a competitor, even when the competitor had the item in stock (not the ModMyMods 3 to 7 business days in stock). This was for a Thermal Grizzly WireView. The other vendor was Amazon, who had the WireView for $59.90. At that time PPCs price was over $80 and they would not match. I just checked their site and now the WireView is $59.95. I don't know why their price was so much higher then (July 2023). I also agree that the discounts and points are BS. If you use a discount, they will not give you free shipping for orders over $99, and their inflated shipping prices cancel out the discount that made the shipping not be free. Lots of people have commented on their crappy out of date website.

I recently placed an order with the new FrozenCPU. They have a new, very nice website and were a pleasure to buy from. They have a pretty good selection of Aquacomputer products and they are adding more. Their prices are about the same as ModMyMods. The only negative thing I will say is that when I look at an item on their site but don't buy it, they start sending me emails about that item. If I put an item in my cart but don't check out, its even worse. I know a lot of online merchants do this, including credit card companies, but I find it annoying.

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 07:49

Yeah, don't fall for that MMM "in stock" ships in 3-7 game. It's more like 2-4 weeks. I found that out the hard way. I cancelled my order and ordered directly from Aquacomputer and the product arrived within 4-5 days from Germany. The prices were cheaper and shipping wasn't too bad because I ordered a lot of stuff to make it worth the shipping cost. When I see that MMM language, I keep searching.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 13:57

Yeah, don't fall for that MMM "in stock" ships in 3-7 game. It's more like 2-4 weeks. I found that out the hard way. I cancelled my order and ordered directly from Aquacomputer and the product arrived within 4-5 days from Germany. The prices were cheaper and shipping wasn't too bad because I ordered a lot of stuff to make it worth the shipping cost. When I see that MMM language, I keep searching.
Yea, I ordered some Water Cool parts to build my MoRa rad. I ordered the Water Cool rads from MMM because they said they had them in stock and will ship in 3-7 days. And then on the same day I ordered some other Water Cool parts straight from Water Cool in Germany because MMM did not have those parts in stock. The funny thing is, I received the parts I ordered from Germany in less than a week. But the parts I ordered from MMM, took weeks. I wished I had ordered every thing straight from Water Cool.

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024, 04:59

Yeah, don't fall for that MMM "in stock" ships in 3-7 game. It's more like 2-4 weeks. I found that out the hard way. I cancelled my order and ordered directly from Aquacomputer and the product arrived within 4-5 days from Germany.
the parts I ordered from MMM, took weeks. I wished I had ordered every thing straight from Water Cool.
I have established a rapport with Josh at ModMyMods – Super nice guy who has let me add things to orders and even combine orders into 1 shipment. He has also offered discounted shipping when my order took far longer than 3 to 7 business days. I told him that this statement is misleading and it is pissing people off. He said the alternative was to list these products as out of stock in which case sales are zero. He also said they were planning to update the site with more accurate real-time stock tracking. That was last year. To date, they have not done this. Sometimes I can’t even get to their site. I get an error message that says something like maximum numbers of users has been exceeded.

I get that they are a small company and have limited resources, but I think the 3 to 7 business day thing is hurting their reputation. ModMyMods is an offshoot of the original FrozenCPU implosion. Their prices are almost always better than Performance PCs and Titan Rig, and they do carry a lot of Aquacomputer products which they buy from Aquatuning in Germany. Josh said if everything goes right, they get the products within a few days, but sometimes there are delays that are out of their control. I still do business with them but I know that the 3 to 7 business days is a best case scenario and plan accordingly. I am really happy that FrozenCPU is back in business under new ownership, with a pretty good website and prices.

Freitag, 2. Februar 2024, 20:23

Glad you told your contact about the ship 3-7 days concern. Hopefully, one day, they address it. But until then, I can order it directly from the source myself. I don't need a middle man to do that. Plus, I know whether it's in stock or not. After my experience with them, unless it's in stock, really in stock, I just order directly from Aquacomputer and the prices are sometimes cheaper, which equalizes the shipping cost and they ship fast. I received my order directly from Aquacomputer before I received orders made in the US.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"