• 27.04.2024, 14:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Trying to figure out a solution to run dual loops on the Aquaero 6 PRO

Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024, 18:37

Hello everyone,

I am having issues running dual loops on my 6 pro, my current setup is below.

PRO 6

2 x Quadros

2 x Flow sensor high flow LT

I saw that the PRO 6 can support up to two Quadros, but I can't figure out where to plug them into the PRO.

The Quadro's did not come with aquabus wires from what I can tell, so I know I will have to buy two extra wires.

Would getting the expansion module help in reading both loops independently? If I hooked one up to a USB on the Motherboard and the other on the PRO, will the software pick up the one from the MB?

I am pretty sure I finally figured out how to attach the flow sensor to the quadro, no directions yet again.. but pretty sure it just goes into the flow sensor port on the Quadro, and all the other wires are not needed for my setup.

I have used the PRO 6 before, but wanted to get more information on my new build.. I like the products and software, but the directions or lack thereof is really putting me off this company.

Look forward to hearing some thoughts on this setup..

Thanks!

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2024, 18:06

I saw that the PRO 6 can support up to two Quadros, but I can't figure out where to plug them into the PRO.
Buy a Aquabus Y-Cable to connect both Quadros to the Aquaero 6, and put the Y-Cable on the Aquabus connector on the Aquaero.
Then buy two regular Aquabus Cables to connect the Quadros to the Y-Cable on the Aquaero.

If I hooked one up to a USB on the Motherboard and the other on the PRO, will the software pick up the one from the MB?
Yes.
My recommendation for the first setup:
Connect both Quadros with USB to the motherboard. Start the PC and open the Aquasuite software. Do the firmware updates (if necessary). Then change the Aquabus Adress on one of the Quadros. The Aquabus Adress needs to be different on both Quadros for the Aquabus to work.
Then shutdown the computer, disconnect the Quadros from the USB, and plug them into the Aquaero with Aquabus cable. Connect the Aquaero to the motherboard with USB. Start your PC, open the Aquasuite Software again and everything should work.

I am pretty sure I finally figured out how to attach the flow sensor to the quadro, no directions yet again.. but pretty sure it just goes into the flow sensor port on the Quadro, and all the other wires are not needed for my setup.
Correct. Choose the wire that fits into the flow sensor port on the Quadro. The other wires are not needed for the High Flow LT.

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2024, 19:26

Thank you for your help!

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 08:10

I have a dual loop and 2 of everything, but one Octo. I use the Aquabus X4 to make the connections to run both loops. That way I can control and read everything via the Aquaero.

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3775 (don't know why I can't add linkable link)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"