• 27.04.2024, 08:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ultitube 150 multiport lid? The included tube doesn't fit

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 06:33

I have the multiport lid for the ultitube that includes an acrylic glass tube for one of the ports. The included tube does not fit the ports. Does anyone know the correct size tube for the port? I've contacted Aquacomputer in the past and never heard from them so I don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling, but hope they get me the answer. I'll send an email, but in the mean time, I'd like try and find the correct tube size.

#mce_temp_url#

Thanks...Al

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (1. Februar 2024, 08:26)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2024, 04:42

Does anyone know the size of the acrylic tube for the ultitbue? I am getting no help from Aquacomputer.

Thanks...
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2024, 05:33

aquacomputer are normally very good replying to an email... it's only been a couple of business days since your post.

What about the 100mm acrylic tube doesn't fit... is it threaded at one end?

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2024, 05:47

It is a push fit. The opening in the cap has an o-ring similar to any water cooling fitting. I figured out the size. I found some hard tubing from an old built and tried it and it fits. It's 12mm OD. I placed an order for some clear 12mm OD tube.

They replied to my email on Thursday, February 1st and said that the tube needs to be replaced and that was it. I sent 2 follow up emails asking what's the next step or, at the minimum, if they could at least provide the dimensions of the tube and I would buy the tube myself. I still have not received a response.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (7. Februar 2024, 06:05)

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2024, 08:41

I still have not received a response.

...which is not true. You have received a reply with a tracking link for the replacement on Monday and I also replied again to your second mail from yesterday evening this morning. Check your spam folder.

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2024, 01:49

If I may interject. I also thought it doesn't fit. I mean, how hard I tried, and nothing. But that wasn't true. I had to use a really significant force to get the tube into the hole. Even the person commenting on that suggested to me - I didn't use enough force. That was true. To fit into the second hole, I had to use even more force.

https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…ir-tube-problem

Freitag, 16. Februar 2024, 22:49

I still have not received a response.

...which is not true. You have received a reply with a tracking link for the replacement on Monday and I also replied again to your second mail from yesterday evening this morning. Check your spam folder.
Yes, I did receive a response and they did send a replacement that fits. However, I was baffled because I never provided my name and address for the replacement part to anyone at AQ. And, the rep stated that he was waiting for my pressure test results before going further. I responded on 2/2 with the results but got no feedback or if he did I saw no email about it (checked spam is the 1st thing I do) so that's why I sent another email then suddenly got a response that the replacement was on the way. I was ok with that but it was weird because I never provided any of my information to anyone to even know that they may be sending a package. How did you'll figure out who I was and my address because I never provided this information? Did you'll use my email address to figure it out? Either way, I have the new tube and it works now. Thanks Shoggy.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (16. Februar 2024, 23:24)

Freitag, 16. Februar 2024, 22:52

If I may interject. I also thought it doesn't fit. I mean, how hard I tried, and nothing. But that wasn't true. I had to use a really significant force to get the tube into the hole. Even the person commenting on that suggested to me - I didn't use enough force. That was true. To fit into the second hole, I had to use even more force.

https://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-fo…ir-tube-problem
I saw your post and question before I posted my thread. This was not the case for me. The tube was too large and would not past the opening and I was not going to risk breaking anything. The replacement tube is smaller and pressed in placed easily.