• 03.05.2024, 06:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

splitty 9 active instruction questions

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 08:19

so where is the aquabus jumper? i dont see any jumpers or switches only a pot. and what is the pot used for or is it preset and shouldn't be touched?

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 08:24

https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html…ive_english.pdf

This is a fan/PWM splitter, no aquabus splitter.

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 09:59

ok cool so no jumper because in the instructions it said to make sure the jumper was on aquabus but i couldnt see a jumper ... but what is the blue pot for? the little adjustable knob with an arrow on it it says level?

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 10:03

the splitty 9 (without active) is also an Aquabus splitter. The active is a pure PWM splitter.

for the pot: see here..

SPLITTY9 ACTIVE - active splitter for up to 9 PWM fans (aquacomputer.de)

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 10:10

oh awesome would be nice if they included that blurb in the instructions and would be great if they indicated which way is a higher power off point vs a lower one.

thank you im now going to install it

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 10:24

but the pot is also described in the manual, to which the answer from Sebastian is pointing

Donnerstag, 4. April 2024, 10:35

ok that is not the instructions i got in my box i got splitty9 instructions not the active instructions thats why i was confused. thank you! and yep i briefly looked at the pdf thought it was the same as i had since its 130am here and then didnt go any farther. im going to install it in the morning thank you!

Mittwoch, 10. April 2024, 11:02

Hey hi, It's located near the aquabus connector. It's used to configure settings. The potentiometer adjusts settings and is usually preset.