• 21.05.2024, 16:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Problem Using Fans with no RPM feedback (Aquaero)

Montag, 21. März 2005, 20:09

Hello All,

The title says it all. I am using my Aquaero with fans that do not have rpm feedback. When I try to control the speed of the fans manually, I can only make them turn full speed or off. How can I go about regulating the speed of my fans with the Aquaero? I am using some Panaflo L1A's that do not report rpm feedback.
Ich bin Ausländer und sprechen nicht gut Deutsch

Re: Problem Using Fans with no RPM feedback (Aquae

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 19:17

Come on, I know there are a lot of smart people on these boards.
:)

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 19:32

I think its not possible, because the aquaero has to know at how many RPMs the fans are running at in order to regulate them to a another RPM. I hope you understand my english :P

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 19:50

there schould be a posiblity to control them.

if you hav no rpm signal, there is an option to set how much power the fans shall get at least. set it to a value where the fans rotate, then it should work...
Verwende keine sinnlose Gewalt. Hol einen größeren Hammer.

Freitag, 25. März 2005, 01:36

Thanks for the suggestions, however I tried setting the power manually and it doesn't work. Does anyone else have an idea what might be going on?