• 25.04.2024, 02:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Cuplex XT block questions

Mittwoch, 30. März 2005, 14:07

Does anyone know when there might be a matching chipset block available that would have the same look as the Cuplex XT? If not is there any color matching tops for the chipset coolers that would be appropriate for my ASUS A8N-SLI board?

I ordered my Cuplex XT block (#21506) with the Blue Ice top and I also ordered an extra clear plexiglass top (#21511) as well 8) Do you guys see any advantage to getting the copper top (#21510) as well from a performance standpoint?

Re: Cuplex XT block questions

Mittwoch, 30. März 2005, 16:19

I think the copper top won't affect the cooling performance.

Mittwoch, 30. März 2005, 17:26

Zitat von »Shoggy«

I think the copper top won't affect the cooling performance.

And if it does, it wouldn't be measureable... ;)

Mittwoch, 30. März 2005, 23:48

Thanks guys for the timely replies :) IMHO, the copper top looks ugly, but if I could eek out a few degrees of temperature drops I'd do it and not put a window in the side of the case ;)

I gather mum is the word on the matching color tops for a chipset cooler?

Beun

Sonntag, 3. April 2005, 11:14

a chipset version should come available I red somewhere. I'm waiting for it to buy stuff aswell...

Sonntag, 3. April 2005, 11:58

Zitat von »Beun«

a chipset version should come available I red somewhere. I'm waiting for it to buy stuff aswell...

Hopefully soon! However, I remember that someone here once said that two XT style blocks would cause too much restriction in the system. So what I really want is some regular chipset tops in the matchingBlue Ice color 8)

Sonntag, 10. April 2005, 10:59

So what's the possibility of a Twinplex Rev. 1.2 with the Blue Ice top instead of the clear plexiglas it has now?

If you guys don't want to make such an animal please tell me where I can get some material in that color and I can make my own and use your block and hardware. 8)

Sonntag, 10. April 2005, 11:04

You wants to know where to buy blue Plexi?
Modulor.de
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Sonntag, 10. April 2005, 11:19

I'm sure there is lots of places that sell blue plexiglas. The problem is finding the manufacturer that has the same tint that matches the XT block. ;)

Re: Cuplex XT block questions (Silver)

Dienstag, 12. April 2005, 00:54

Will the whole Silver XT limited edition block be made out of silver or just part of it?

Dienstag, 12. April 2005, 01:03

Nurse, nobody here in this forum knows anything about it. You are the first who is talking about a silver edition...
So, who should answer your question? ;)

(OK, I read it at [H] first... *g*)

Dienstag, 12. April 2005, 01:24

ROFL

Well I suppose I need to talk to someone else then. I never thought the pipeline to the USA could be this good ;D