• 24.04.2024, 12:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

LED for Aquatube not working

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 08:26

I just purchase a dual LED (blue and red) for the Aquatube and it doesn't work from sharkacomputers. I plug it to my fanbus conntroller and it doesn't light up. I turn the voltage to the max. Can someone help? Thanks

Re: LED for Aquatube not working

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 09:15

Zitat von »revlimit«

I just purchase a dual LED (blue and red) for the Aquatube and it doesn't work from sharkacomputers.  I plug it to my fanbus conntroller and it doesn't light up.  I turn the voltage to the max.  Can someone help?  Thanks

that led set up will only work with the aquaro <sp>

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 09:26

If you put that LED combo into your fanbus you probably let the magic smoke out of it as I don't think it is designed for 12v. However, it may have done nothing since the middle pin is a ground on the LED's. Pins 1 & 3 are the hot leads.

Sonntag, 25. September 2005, 23:28

Zitat von »DerrickD«

that led set up will only work with the aquaro <sp>

Is it safe to assume that the thermal sensor probe will work with the Aquaero only? Are there any other third party LCD display that would work with the LED and the probe?

Montag, 26. September 2005, 09:39

Zitat von »revlimit«

Is it safe to assume that the thermal sensor probe will work with the Aquaero only?  Are there any other third party LCD display that would work with the LED and the probe?

i would say the temp probe is universal due to only 2 connections.

and im not going to talk about 3rd party products... this is not the site for it.

Montag, 26. September 2005, 22:56

Zitat von »revlimit«

Is it safe to assume that the thermal sensor probe will work with the Aquaero only? Are there any other third party LCD display that would work with the LED and the probe?

The Aquaero temp sensor will work with any fan controller that uses a standard NTC thermal probe. If were talking about the dual LED for the Aquatube then it is highly unlikely that it will work on anything else besides an Aquaero. However, you could make up a new connector and separate them into two separate LED units. Just make sure you know the voltages are correct before hooking them up as they burn out easily.