• 20.04.2024, 01:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Two tubemeters and Leds

Montag, 27. Februar 2006, 00:43

Hello,
is it possible to connect two tubemeters and two leds to one aquaero?
i know that i could have two pumps, and two flowmeters so i hope thats its possible.

Thanks.

Re: Two tubemeters and Leds

Montag, 27. Februar 2006, 15:03

Two LEDs: No Problem to connect two Dual-LEDs (4 Leds) two the LED-Connector
Two tubemeters: Only one to the aquaero and one to usb (or both on usb, but not both on the Ae ;)).
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Montag, 27. Februar 2006, 22:05

Zitat von »x-stars«

Two LEDs: No Problem to connect two Dual-LEDs (4 Leds) two the LED-Connector
Two tubemeters: Only one to the aquaero and one to usb (or both on usb, but not both on the Ae ;)).

I thought that the Aquabus was capable of having something like 64 items on it? Which brings me to another question... How do you differentiate different Tubemeters on the same Aquabus circuit?

Montag, 27. Februar 2006, 22:36

Zitat von »TN2«

I thought that the Aquabus was capable of having something like 64 items on it? Which brings me to another question... How do you differentiate different Tubemeters on the same Aquabus circuit?

That's the problem: The aquaero can't differentiate two tubemeters, 'cause the tubemeter does not have jumpers to set the ID: No two tubemeters on the Ae ;).

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2006, 01:38

Hello.
Thanks for the answers,

okey so then it works okey if i use one to the aquaero and one to the usb, then i guess that i could send the info from tubemeter 2 to the display.

but if i connect two dual-leds then i could not controll them,
the dual-leds 2 will not change depends on the watertemp in tank 2. it will all change from 1 temp sensor, right?

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2006, 17:26

Zitat von »Isaksson«

Hello.
Thanks for the answers,

okey so then it works okey if i use one to the aquaero and one to the usb, then i guess that i could send the info from tubemeter 2 to the display.

but if i connect two dual-leds then i could not controll them,
the dual-leds 2 will not change depends on the watertemp in tank 2. it will all change from 1 temp sensor, right?

A no and a yes ;D:
-No, the tubemeter connected to the usb can't send his (its?) information to the auqaero, so no display-output and no hardware-emergency-shutdown :'(.
-the dual-led wouldn't be controllable, you can put two leds to one output, but they will have the same brightness :(.

Sorry for the many "nos" or "when you do it like that" - if you really want to controll both circuits including tubemeters, LEDs, and so on, you shold have a look at a second aquaero (maybe a lt for 70 euro :-/).

Mittwoch, 1. März 2006, 12:27

Okey.
but will the info from tubemeter 2 shows up in aquasuite?
or how is it possible to grab the info from the usb connected tubemeter?

70 euro just to show tubemeter and to change brightness
is a little high i guess, but maybe thats the way to go.

Mittwoch, 1. März 2006, 13:07

Yes, you'll get a new window in the aquasuite including some new tabs with the information, diagramms, "export-to-xml-file"-thingy and so on. If you use the xml-export for tubemeter and for aquaero, you can show all the data on the aquero-screen (or another display), but without the fan-bar, ac-logo and such things :).

Mittwoch, 1. März 2006, 13:12

Thanks again for the help.