• 19.04.2024, 20:00
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquatube plexiglass edition

Samstag, 10. Juni 2006, 17:41

It was not easy but here it is: aquatube plexiglass edition. This version will be limited to around 100 pieces.

The production is not economic. The material for one aquatube costs 30 Euro (a 80mm plexiglass bar costs around 300 Euro/meter). AC will sell the plexiglass edition for 79 Euro.

The plexiglass is not polished because the dull finish looks better and also underlines the CNC manufactured quality. It's not a cast part.

A few pictures:

Re: aquatube plexiglass edition

Montag, 12. Juni 2006, 11:50

looks great illhave to get my hands on some i love limited edition stuff ;)

Montag, 12. Juni 2006, 11:52

The you should hurry up, today could already be to late ::)
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Montag, 12. Juni 2006, 23:34

my order is in lol

A_L

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 01:35

Zitat von »Nitrix«

my order is in lol

Pls tell me how can I order; since I don't see this Article on Aqua Shop yet?! :'(

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 01:38

Too late, they're nearly sold out and so you can't order them anymore trhoughout the shop-system. The only chance to get one of the last few ones is on this friday evening :-/ (and you'll be very quick then ::))

A_L

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 01:54

Zitat von »x-stars«

Too late, they're nearly sold out and so you can't order them anymore trhoughout the shop-system. The only chance to get one of the last few ones is on this friday evening :-/ (and you'll be very quick then ::))

Thanks for info. :'(
Will try my best to see if I could have the chance.

But not to mention, for us who lived in Taiwan were very UN-EASY to buy AC products direct from AC Shop.
For we can only bought AC products from other Web-Shops who accept Visa & deliver to Tauwan :'( :'(

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 02:02

Hm, thats very difficult: If I were you, I would write an E-Mail to aquacomputer, maybe they understand your problem (another timezone, ...) and you'll find a solution ('cause it would be a nice promotion to sell a Limited Editon around the world till Taiwan ::) 8)). (could worse a try :D)

Good Luck

heed

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 18:49

I live in mainland China, and they wouldn't sell to me because I wasn't already a customer (even though I own quite a few AC bits).:'(

Maybe someone else will take notice and offer something similar (inno?).

Maybe I can find a chinese guy to make me one...they're good at ripping off people's designs ;D

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 19:00

You can get one if you order on friday. But you need a shipping address in europe. Maybe also the shop you bought your parts can order the aquatube for you.

heed

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 20:19

Thanks, Stephan.

I don't know anyone in Europe though...would love to visit someday.

Most of my stuff was ordered via Sharka, Tempestcool, or second hand.

DHL does deliver here in my city...please?

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2006, 22:04

Ask Sharka - they have the chance to get some. And I will reserve one for you.

heed

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 04:14

Stephan,
Wow, thank you so much! I sent an email to Wes at Sharka, will let you know what I hear from him.

A_L

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 08:24

Ha, similar situation happend to me.

I found AC SHop don't ship to Taiwan; thus most of my ( and my friends too ) AC products orderd from HeRanke.......

As for this Plexiglass Aquatube, I had sent a mail to them couple days ago ask for their help. They did replied that they will try to order for me. ( I ask for 2pcs ).

Actually I don't have any problem ordering AC Products through someone else; but just with this LIMITED Plexi Aquatube :'(

Could Stephan also reserve 2pcs to HeRanke for my order? Please~ ~ :-[

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 15:33

I will try. I think it's fair to to that - because you have no other chance.

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 15:38

Yeah, Plexi AT's for the whole World! :) ;D
Sorry das ich anstaat ein h ein n geschriben habe !!!
(Ps: man kan über treiben)

A_L

Mittwoch, 14. Juni 2006, 16:01

Zitat von »Stephan«

I will try. I think it's fair to to that - because you have no other chance.

Thanks Stephan.
Really appreciate for this.

Zitat von »melon«

Yeah, Plexi AT's for the whole World!

Hey. ;)
We had some AC Fans here; but due to the difficulty of buying direct, we usually buy from several sources ( like Sharka aw well ).

I currently using Cuplex XT for A64 + AquagrATiX X1900+...
and I'm happy ;D

heed

Dienstag, 20. Juni 2006, 14:07

Hey, Stephan, hope the production is going well.

I talked to Sharka, they said that they are waiting on something from you. Should I buy from you or from them?

Thanks!