• 19.04.2024, 07:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ASUS A8N32SLI

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 14:34

I'm working forwards on my plan to watercool using aquacomputer components.

My mainboard is the ASUS A8N32SLI and I intend to remove the heatpipe cooler from the mainboard and replace it with water blocks on the NB and SB. I will use the mofset coolers to cool the mofsets near the CPU also.

I have a 7900GTX graphics card and want to know if anyone has been able to use the AquagraFX 7900 GPU cooler with a NB Chipset cooler.

I'd like to use the Twinplex XT for both NB and SB cooling to keep the same look across the system but am not sure if there is enough clearance once the AquagraFX is fitted. If it isnt possible, I guess I'm restricted to the SLI Chipset cooler.

Are there any plans to update the SLI chipset cooler to the same style as the XT NB and CPU blocks?

Re: ASUS A8N32SLI

Freitag, 21. Juli 2006, 22:22

I have almost the same board and it will fit fine with the gpu coolers on there.

bender

Mittwoch, 2. August 2006, 22:51

here what it's done for me using asus mosfet cooler, twinplex xt and 2 6800gt en sli:

You can grab more pics here: http://www.nokytech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87965

Montag, 7. August 2006, 22:06

Bender, those are pretty excellent pictures and shows exactly what I needed to see. Many, many thanks.

Montag, 7. August 2006, 23:17

this looks horrible:

or is that only because of the cameraangle?
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Montag, 7. August 2006, 23:25

its the angle....

bender

Dienstag, 8. August 2006, 13:19

yes it's the angle, nothing wrong there ;)