• 24.04.2024, 20:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Oxize

Re:  High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12 V

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006, 16:26

Zitat von »hobbes_dmS«

the silver coolers were made for Aquacomputer-fanatics or for people who want the *bling-bling* in their case ;)

Lol that will be me. I like *Bling-Bling*. Got enough money  ;D
Ich bin ein Tukker :)

Oxize

Sonntag, 27. August 2006, 14:31

Okay some new questions.

I got my new computer up and running.

As you can see, i have not much space above where i want to place the AC Radiator (I want to place the radiator on top of the case(in the case). The card you see there in the upper PCI Slot is my audigy 2 , because this one is better then my onboard soundcard.

To place an 360/240 radiator in the top of my case, space is limited by the PCI-Slots. From top to the first PCI-slot is 45mm
From top to the 2nd PCI Slot is 65mm minus the chips and things that put out of the cards. So lets say you have 55/60mm left.

So i started to check some radiators.

Evo: 51mm height
Pro : 30mm height
XT : 45mm height

So far you can see, the pro will have the minimal height. Does the Pro cool the same as the EVO and XT? Cant find any reviews from these 3 radiators.

The maximum height with Airplex Pro and 120mm fan will be around 55mm. Rad:30mm + 120mm fan: 25mm = 55mm. Correct me if am wrong.

If everthing fits i gonna order some nice stuff ;D

JaR

Re: High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12 V

Montag, 28. August 2006, 01:45

AC said, that the Pro is a little weaker then the evo and the XT is a little better.
Afair you're right about the maximum heights.
badger badger badger ...

Oxize

Re: High End 240 Supply Kit, aquastream 12 V

Montag, 28. August 2006, 12:30

What kind of difference. Do i have to think about 10 degrees difference? Or just 1 or 2 degrees?

For now i just want to cool my AMD FX-62 CPU with an Cuplex XT Silver/Copper. So when i choose an Airplex 360 Pro, i think that will be more than enough, with verry nice temps (idle:30?)

I can also choose for an Airplex 360 XT, and leave 3th 120mm fan of the radiator, so i have enough room for my Audigy 2 card.

On top aqautube will installed in most front top. Thereafter i will place the Radiator.

Oxize

Mittwoch, 30. August 2006, 20:00

Anyone? (little kick)

The temp difference between an XT and Pro? +- 10 degrees change in rads, or 1-5 degrees difference?

Some other ppl said, Blackice GT is also 30mm, but i dont know if the top plate from AC fits on this.