• 25.04.2024, 11:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquero issue

Donnerstag, 14. September 2006, 20:02

E-mail from a customer please can you shed some light on this:

I've got conection problems with my Aquaero 4.00, recently installed in a G70 (by yourselves as it was a pre-installed unit). The USB header is working perfectly well on my board (Asus P5W DH), but the connection to the Aquaero is very temperamental and almost non-existant. I have managed to connect to the controller just twice in 5 hours of diagnosis. I managed to set the fans on my triple rad to run at 50% of their total speed, and saved to the firmware, I then restarted and I lose the connection. In my Device Manager it is seen as either a "Generic USB Hub" or a "USB Human Interface Device" when it has worked - it is never recognized as the Aquaero 4.00 which I find odd. But now it is not recognising at all.

Can you tell me exactly how the USB cable should connect to this motherboard please just to iron out the seed of doubt in my mind? I have connected the other end correctly to the Aquaero itself using the instruction manual.

Re: Aquero issue

Donnerstag, 14. September 2006, 20:59

FIXED

A_L

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2006, 15:26

I'm having another question at the ATX POWER CONNECTOR to Aquaero. ( I also connected the RELAY / 5V power to Aquaero ).

I used it with my PSU & Aquaero fine, but when I swtich off the PC, the Aquaero's VFD & LEDs connected to it keep constant ON!

Is it ok for VFD display & LED keep lighten-up all the way??
Or my situation were not normal?

A_L

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2006, 20:15

Sorry for I had made a mistake.

1) The LEDs does off after PC shut-down.

2) Any possible to let Aquaero working with-out VFD display after PC shut-down? Because this PC were located in bedroom.

Thanks,
Andy

Donnerstag, 12. Oktober 2006, 20:51

It will stay live till you depower your PSU, it you have a switch on your PSU you can switch it off there. Or failing that you can switch it off at the mains plug.

I have the same problem with an IMon display, it stays live after shutdown. I imagine the same thing will happen with your Aquaero as your powering it now via the 5v Standby line, thats why its a standby line after all.

SNIFFY

Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2006, 00:04

Zitat von »Nitrix«

E-mail from a customer please can you shed some light on this:

I've got conection problems with my Aquaero 4.00, recently installed in a G70 (by yourselves as it was a pre-installed unit). The USB header is working perfectly well on my board (Asus P5W DH), but the connection to the Aquaero is very temperamental and almost non-existant. I have managed to connect to the controller just twice in 5 hours of diagnosis. I managed to set the fans on my triple rad to run at 50% of their total speed, and saved to the firmware, I then restarted and I lose the connection. In my Device Manager it is seen as either a "Generic USB Hub" or a "USB Human Interface Device" when it has worked - it is never recognized as the Aquaero 4.00 which I find odd. But now it is not recognising at all.

Can you tell me exactly how the USB cable should connect to this motherboard please just to iron out the seed of doubt in my mind? I have connected the other end correctly to the Aquaero itself using the instruction manual.

I have same problems, how do you fix it? Please

Sonntag, 15. Oktober 2006, 01:29

Zitat von »J-C«

I have same problems, how do you fix it? Please

Have you installed the newest BIOS Version? If a Beta version is avaialable, try this too.

Asus boards are known for their problems with the aquaero. The most users were able to solve the problems with a BIOS update.