• 27.04.2024, 21:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Which case?

Freitag, 15. Juni 2007, 14:37

I am going to start to re-build my computer and not use the 1800 rad i have (just toooo big) so instead i will use the 360 xt.... but which case should i use for it?

I want to build it into the case like many people have ... is a middle tower going to be adequate? I was thinking of the lian li PC-V1200B Plus II or the PC-V1000B Plus II... does anyone know the difference?

Hope i'm allowed to ask these questions in here :)

Ed

Re: Which case?

Freitag, 15. Juni 2007, 17:55

Get a lian li G70 there awesome for cooling - keep an eye on the forum today you might likr what you see :P

Freitag, 15. Juni 2007, 18:07

A miditower is big enough for it.
A rule says: The smaler the case the more you need to modify it.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Freitag, 15. Juni 2007, 18:18

I already have a lian li pc70... but its just too big for me!

Keep suggestions/pictures coming in though...

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 00:04

I just got done building a work computer and here is the top of the case from a PC 70. If you move the grill back where I have it you can also put an Aquabay in the top of your 5.25 bays. Probably could have gone a little farther back in retrospect, but it clears the Aquastream pump by about .200 inch.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 00:07

I hate not being able to edit as post. :'(

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a225/T…ude/FFI_039.jpg

Samstag, 16. Juni 2007, 00:08

"Bearbeiten" is the key ;)

Montag, 18. Juni 2007, 15:09

^^