• 12.05.2024, 00:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

7HUND3R

fan thermaltake 12cm

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, 17:17

hello. good I have a doubt with the aquaero, in the manual of the aquaero says to me that single it holds 5 watios by channel of ventilators, but I him boy to connect 2 ventilators of 12 cm and one of 8 cm of thermaltake and each one says that the one of 8 cm consumes of between 2.8 watios to 5.76 watios those of 12 cm consumes 1.8 watios minimum. my doubt is if something can pass him to connect three to him of which they consume 5.76 but to the principles rpm so that as minimum consume 2.8 watios. I would always have them at average speed.

Re: fan thermaltake 12cm

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, 17:32

Translation powered by Google? ;D

If you own a aquaero 4.00 each channel can take 10W while the whole power consumption should not exceed 30W (all 4 channels combined).
The older version 3.07 can only handle 5W per channel.

Even if you have the version 4.00 I would not recommend to use these fans together on one channel.

7HUND3R

Re: fan thermaltake 12cm

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, 19:53

it pardons, I if to have version 4.0. in the box of the aquaero it puts, aquaero USB 4,0 and soon in the manual it puts, firmware-version 4.09 and soon 10 software 2,03 and soon puts that they are w by channel.

I to use translator google, that he is bad but have it by hand but.