• 23.04.2024, 11:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Correct mount for Cuplex Di

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 03:11

I see there is a thread in the german watercooling forum about the correct way to mount your cuplex on a dual core CPU - could someone please translate the final outcome of what way to mount it?

Google translator didnt help much!

Thanks

Re: Correct mount for Cuplex Di

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 03:52

Look at my sgnature ;D

When can see a silver thing inside the Di there is the inlet and when u can face cooper there is the outlet.

Samstag, 11. August 2007, 19:51

Thanks - but i meant the way you mount it in the motherboard.

Should the inlet/outlet be above each other or side by side? There was some discussion about the positioning of the cores under the heat spreader of the CPU i think.

Hope that is clearer.

Sonntag, 12. August 2007, 15:55

Which Cpu do you have? It depends on your die.

Sonntag, 12. August 2007, 16:16

a 6400 core duo.