• 19.04.2024, 14:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New aquasuite version 4.50.01 available (update)

Samstag, 13. Oktober 2007, 17:18

The new aquasuite is available in our download area (support -> download) as of now. This is particularly important for aquastream XT customers to operate and monitor the pump.
Moreover, some bug fixes were integrated and the background screen changed. The aquaero firmware also contained in the package contains only expansions in connection with the aquastream XT, so e.g. the possibility of selecting and integrating the sensors into the aquaero.

DOWNLOAD AQUASUITE VERSION 4.50.01

Broken

Re: New aquasuite version 4.45.00 available

Montag, 15. Oktober 2007, 05:16

Hello, I dl'ed the new Aquasuite, uninstalled the 4.43 and installed the 4.45. It installs fine but when I run it I get an error in German, and after clicking on it a couple times, it loads up. It does not see my Aquaero or Poweradjust, and does not have an English option. I love the background though..
:)

P.S.
Vista X64

Montag, 15. Oktober 2007, 11:08

Welcome to the forum :)

It's already known that there are problems with Vista x64.
Should be solved today.

Broken

Montag, 15. Oktober 2007, 21:48

Cool, will this thread be updated with the new version when it is released?

Thanks.

Re: New aquasuite version 4.50.01 available (updat

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2007, 01:53